What's new

Bugman second go with the mars fce 4800 led

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i started off with 20 reg seeds ive pulled 6 males leaveing me with 14 females in there .
i realy need to just flower out 9 in there ,so ill be pulling 5 & putting in another room
theres 4 orange dog females, 3 sugar diesel females & 7 GG4/PCK X Stunna Runtz
100_8561.JPG

Attachments

• 100_8561.JPG
    100_8561.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 63

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea no matter how tall the plants get, the led lights can only get about 2 ft into the canope, if my plants get much bigger i have to lollepop/ chop off the lower branches

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
yep - i just bought a fce8000 from mars.... its for my 5x5ft tent - maybe a touch of overkill, but i'll run it a bit less then 100pct.... this is my 1st led grow - previous 1000watters in a ac room, and lately 2x315 cmh's in a 4x3.5ft tent - not happy with the buds with cmh, tooooo airy.... hoping led works better

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yep - i just bought a fce8000 from mars.... its for my 5x5ft tent - maybe a touch of overkill, but i'll run it a bit less then 100pct.... this is my 1st led grow - previous 1000watters in a ac room, and lately 2x315 cmh's in a 4x3.5ft tent - not happy with the buds with cmh, tooooo airy.... hoping led works better
thats alot of light in a 5x5 ,you can keep it at 75% power an help save $$$ all the way around, good luck on your grow

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
thats alot of light in a 5x5 ,you can keep it at 75% power an help save $$$ all the way around, good luck on your grow
thanks bugman... i figured it was, but as u say , i will run it lower... now it comes down to plastic pots or fabric... i used both last grow, and didn't see any diff in the growth- last time around i used 5gallons- i'm thinking this time 3 gallon, tho i would rather err on the side of larger pots then smaller ones...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i have '2' diff headbangers which i have been going for 3 grows, 2nd grow with a purple punch, and a runtz- 2nd run with a panama from ace and some josh d which i have run 3 times so far. started seeds of thai melon (karma) , a couple of sammy's old haze x skunk #1 , and '2' seeds of sdkush (from old old rez seeds)

i am still looking for a elite... we had one 15odd yrs ago, being old and stupid didn't take a cutting and never found that particular lady again... it was a cheap/cheap jock horror from nirvana, a jack herer knockoff- it was outstanding... never grew anything close to it, but still looking..... never know where u mite find that elite lady.... even in a buck or two cheap seed...

Latest posts

Latest posts