What's new

Bubba x Kali China feminized R + D - New Mexico legal outdoor in soil

deepwaterdude

Hear ye, hear ye, fired up the old computer to post about a grow that's begun. Dubi in his usual generous way gifted me some really cool beans to play with and I fired these abovementioned fems up to run outdoors in happy frog. I love Kali China crosses and haven't tasted Bubba Kush since A-dam back around 2010, thought it'd be a nice, fat leaved alternative to my usual haze and satty inspired tokes that'd finish nicely here at 7500ft. Alongside, I'll be running a couple of Romulan from my own seeds made with Jake's "BX1", or as many females as I get from 3 beans, and some other stuff, blueberries and lemons and cherry whatnots.
Here's the spot that'll host 12 smallish plants.
IMG_0077.jpeg

And the plants minus 6 unsexed that are already outside

Repot Roms, cherries and badly behaved wedding guests.jpg

The topped Bubbas x KC are the least visible in the above pic; first in the second line from left, in a white pot in second position, barely visible, but healthy, then at the far right of the tent, next to the lightest green plant is the second. SHould be a fun season (famous last words). Plant out is in ten days. See youse then;)

Edit: found an isolated pic from last week.

Bubba x KC.jpeg

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Long time no see Dude.
I pulled up a seat too

What's up conso;) Hope you've been well. Been growing my butt off and lurking here and there. First Ace Beans I've popped in a while, though I've kept up with my Rom and the hazes.

Seat pulled up and best of luck not that you will need a lot but have some anyhow :biggrin::good::lurk:

I'll always take some extra luck;) This is the first time growing "in town", so will have to place cameras etc.

deepwaterdude

All righty, June 1 was plant out for most known females including the chosen larger Bubba x KC. Here she is the day after transplant along with the plot and other plants. I still have the other Bubba x KC and a fem BC Blueberry that will get spots vegging under lights. She's got a badass crown from my usual fimming;)

Bubba x KC day after transplant.jpeg

Another shot of Bubba x KC.jpeg

Here are my 3 Romulan from a selection I made from BX1 plants. There's an Item #9 on right;)

My Romulan.jpeg

Old DP blueberry strain with new parents from a friend in Switzerland. All have different mothers selected for mutation and taste, one uniquely for blueberry terps and chem/potency on the third. Had some from last year and is very, very good.

Blueberry mutants.jpeg

Here's the plot area just finished building out.

The plot thickens.jpeg

Hope everyone's well, naptime;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @deepwaterdude :) hope everything is good, friend! The Bubba Kush x Kali China already feels like an old one, hehehe. I'm glad you're giving this indica cross a try this outdoor season. The soil mix seems to be well loaded with everything 👌 happy growing!

Latest posts

Latest posts