What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Which Phenotype would you run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UsefulHemp

Я хотел узнать, что вы думаете об этих двух. У меня есть свое мнение, которым я поделюсь позже. Оба находятся на 55-м дне цветения и будут срезаны в возрасте 9 недель

ББ 1
Очень энергичный на вегетативном и цветочном этапе. Становится пурпурно-красным, имеет более сладкий и терпкий вкус. Также приличное производство смолы. В целом более листовой и сладкий, чем второй фенотип.
View attachment 18928020 View attachment 18928021

ВВ 2
Более плотная структура, более зеленая, чем BB1, но с оттенком цвета. Он немного более морозный, а терпены гораздо более сосновые и пикантные, не такие сладкие/кондитерские, как BB1. Складывается тяжелее и овощи медленнее.
View attachment 18928022 View attachment 18928023
Hi Bro. Friend, if you bought Bruce Banner F2 seeds from Dark Horse Genetics. Then the probability of detecting BB1 or BB2 is zero. The description of the bank says that only BB3 and BB5 phenotypes were involved in the creation of BB F2. I also grow seeds of the F2 generation and out of 12 seeds I found only two phenotypes: BB3 and BB5. BB#3 is a phenotype with dominant traits of original OG Kush. This phenotype has medium sizes and shorter internodes. BB#5 is a Strawberry Diesel dominant phenotype. This phenotype has taller growth and longer internodes. * In your photo, the phenotypes look exactly like BB#3 and BB#5, but not like BB1 and BB2. ** It should also be noted that it is the dominant phenotype of original OG Kush that is of great value due to its crushing power.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Bro. Friend, if you bought Bruce Banner F2 seeds from Dark Horse Genetics. Then the probability of detecting BB1 or BB2 is zero. The description of the bank says that only BB3 and BB5 phenotypes were involved in the creation of BB F2. I also grow seeds of the F2 generation and out of 12 seeds I found only two phenotypes: BB3 and BB5. BB#3 is a phenotype with dominant traits of original OG Kush. This phenotype has medium sizes and shorter internodes. BB#5 is a Strawberry Diesel dominant phenotype. This phenotype has taller growth and longer internodes. * In your photo, the phenotypes look exactly like BB#3 and BB#5, but not like BB1 and BB2. ** It should also be noted that it is the dominant phenotype of original OG Kush that is of great value due to its crushing power.
Hello! Im not familiar w all the 1-5 phenos or whatever. I just labeled them as such because i popped two seeds. I had two phenos, thus the bb1/bb2. Ive had strawberry diesel on its own and the pheno i kept doesnt really remind me of her. This is super dense rock hard smaller very tight morphology. Ill have to look into the different phenos. Im not even sure well keep the one we have but it is amazing flavor. Very licorice/peachy/pine needle terps. Ive gotten accidental mistakes in seed packs before even from reputable breeders and i wonder on this one hah. Thanks for the info!

UsefulHemp

Hello! Im not familiar w all the 1-5 phenos or whatever. I just labeled them as such because i popped two seeds. I had two phenos, thus the bb1/bb2. Ive had strawberry diesel on its own and the pheno i kept doesnt really remind me of her. This is super dense rock hard smaller very tight morphology. Ill have to look into the different phenos. Im not even sure well keep the one we have but it is amazing flavor. Very licorice/peachy/pine needle terps. Ive gotten accidental mistakes in seed packs before even from reputable breeders and i wonder on this one hah. Thanks for the info!
Thanks brother for the clarification. Now it’s clear why you wrote BB1 and BB2. Unfortunately, there is no description of BB phenotypes online. The hybrid really turned out to be very interesting and it is perfect for the role of a parent when creating a new hybrid or to complement some work on a project. At least that's what I'm going to do. I wish you good luck, may Jah favor you brother.