What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Brewing beer with cannabis

ErdenErwin

Maybe adding some infused maltodextrine would?

it would be an option without affecting the secondary fermentation. With KEGs it is easier than in bottles so that the mixing ratio is right without bringing too much yeast and the cloudy substances into the beer. Otherwise you would have to pour the beer again with a sieve in sterile or very clean conditions and mix it, which is a lot of work. if I followed your train of thought correctly.

Lehmi

Terpenes are very volatile and a top-fermented beer should be drunk relatively quickly otherwise the cannabis taste will quickly disappear.
Thank you for your expert explanations, that's very interesting!

True, the microbrewery doesn't make lager, it's all on tap and they have other seasonal specialties. Only restaurants with a good clientele stock this very popular beer.

xtsho

We have lots of microbreweries here and there is a place right down the road making a hemp/cbd beer. I haven't been there but this post has motivated me to go give it a try in the near future.

1717429842007.png

xtsho

I can't answer that.

I understand that, I was only speaking for myself. I want a canna beer that's gonna get me high.

You're going to have to brew it yourself. Or just smoke a joint while drinking beer like I do.