What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

southwind

HMM

HMM

Not trying to be a pain..but lets keep the OPEN talk of trade down folks..

remember its a TOS.

NO OPEN TRADING OF SEEDS OR CLONES

This has been a public service message

sw

southwind

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is BOG's strain guide taken verbatim from the BOG SEEDS LIBRARY.

BOG Strains

BlueMoonRocks --- For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

BOGBubble --- A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

Bogglegum --- My BOGBubble was crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This strain resists mold and has almost no odor. New growers will find this incredibly easy to grow. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.

GrapePunch --- A special orange Bogglegum was selected by my Son to cross with our best LifeSaver Mom. Fruity tastes with a real punch. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

LifeSaver --- A three way cross of Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry and my BOGBubble. This was my first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

L.S.D. --- For Sativa Lovers… My most sativa-ish strain. NY City Diesel was crossed with my LifeSaver to create this unique strawberry bud. An up high with a trippy quality. Flowers in 45 - 55 days.

Lifestar -- Our newest cross of SensiStar and my Lifesaver creating and lemoney tasting and potent indica that yields very well. Flowers in 48 - 52 days.

SourBubble --- A very unusual bubblegum derived from my BOGBubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain still in development. SourBubble promises to be my best Medical Strain to date. Flowers in 49 - 55 days.

SweetCindy '99--- Cross of Steve's SWT#3 and Cindy99 and she has been referred to as my "Cinnimon Girl". Spicy and a hint of Grapefruit. 50-55 days.

SweetCindy ‘05--- A three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble. A good yielder with buds that can taste like lemon or licorice. Easy to grow. Flowers in 46 - 52 days.

southwind

SOUR BUBBLE

SOUR BUBBLE

SourBubble --- A very unusual bubblegum derived from my BOGBubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain still in development. SourBubble promises to be my best Medical Strain to date. Flowers in 49 - 55 days.

A closer look at SOUR BUBBLE.

ALL IN QUOTES IS PARAPHRASED OR BOGS WORDS VERBATIM

Originally BOG started out with "White Label Bubblegum"

Although a project subsequent to BOGs exodus using WLB and many 100's of progeny found no result similar to SOUR BUBBLE. Results were limited on re-producing BOGBUBBLE.

BOGBUBBLE appeared in the OG days.

Followed by BOGGLEGUM a cross of BOGBUBBLE and NORTHERN LIGHTS.

And the rest.

Much speculation arose about SOUR BUBBLES resemblance to BUBBA KUSH
althogh true BK is not similar in phenotypic expression nor in flavor of dried flowers[buds]

What would appear possible due to BOG s [understandable] reticence to disclose his FULL lineage is the introduction of some THIRD unknown line.

Further it would suggest from its [SOUR BUBBLEs] over all structure that some type of KUSH may have been introduced.

NOTES:

Afghani Kush denotes a plant from the region of the AFGHANI KUSH mountains/territory which appears to have some relation to the Himalayan out lying mountains called the HINDU KUSH which means 'killer of hindus'

KUSH is a shorthand for plants from this region.

They are fully Cannabis Indica Indica.

A possibility to prove/disprove KUSH linneage in SOUR BUBBLE might be a test of BOGBUBBLE to
determine its DNA protein profile and another on SOUR BUBBLE and another on a PURE KUSH.

This may or may not yield results specific enough to determine SBs relation to kush.

As this type of test may not yield definitive results and the level of inquiry is prohibitively expensive for what is essentially an academic question other avenues may be more attractive.

all for now..tired.

southwind

notes 8-2-08

notes 8-2-08

Starting Approx Sept 06.

Received SBBX4
SBBX3

Start sbbx3 and sbbx4.
with 3 bx3 with 2 bx4

grown to maturity with many clones taken.

SBBX4 proved males.

SBBX3 proved females.

In AUG-SEPT 07 SBBX3 Pollenated by hand with SBBX4.

3 PHENOTYPES OF SBBX3 POLLENATED BY 2 PHENOTYPES OF SBBX4.

Rec'd special [sb0][check notes..female /male]

rec'd special [sb?]

sb0 pollenated by hand with sb[?]

Current seeds available:

SBBX4 X SBBX3 Many
SB[?] X SB0 Very few.

chosen test growers start in JULY 08.

awaiting progeny results.

to be updated.

Last edited:

southwind

credits/semi copy right.

credits/semi copy right.

Dr. G said:
hey that third pic on the first post is my picture and its not bx2 its bx3

CIMG5524.jpg

You were too fast for me..I was editing my post for credits at the SAME moment you posted...

synchronicity ..is that what they call that?

coincidence?

Does anyone know if the THE_BERK is around AT ALL?[edit 8-08-08 BERK WROTE ME GIVES PERMISSION]

Should I delete his photos if I cant get a hold of him?

What is the ethical thing to do?

I am serious here.

Photos are a personal thing...I should know.

I had a bunch snagged on OG by a SEED COMPANY and they used it sell seeds of something ELSE!
sw

Last edited:

southwind

YOW

YOW

YOW.That says it all..

Care Free 1 said:
Hi Southwind,

Some Sour Bubble nugs are so tight, they need that knife to break them up. Forget breaking them up by hand. Glad to see you starting a new thread to isolate your work on this plant. Great idea!!!

Here are some purple pheno BX3's that turned out nice.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
southwind said:

MAN I cant wait ta try some of this! BOG said his BEST Medical strain, and thats a lot considerring the reputation this guy gots.

Lifesaver also sounds real good.
southwind said:
LifeSaver --- A three way cross of Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry and my BOGBubble. This was my first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

DonChron

sour bubbly strains lookin dank,as does the lifestar creation of yours..
Cheers to progeny..or..progenizing!!!!!*

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran

Some sour bubble i got growing. Dont know if it is BOG's genetics though. Grows kinda like a bubba i ran before.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Southwind,

This years crop promises to be the best ever. Cant wait to get started. Sour Bubble is a very special plant, and I will do my best this year to represent what its full potential can be.

Going to finish in 7 gallon pots this year an give them a nice long veg under 1k lamps in both organic and coco this year. I will also see how some of them respond to LST since I've been seeing some magic with that technique.

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
That was BX3, rock hard buds and great hash from the trim. Very sour with a citrus tone to the taste. Great medicine. Yield almost 3 oz's.

I expect some trully amazing stuff this year thanks to a friend, and I am preparing now for that run.

Last edited:

southwind

in good hands

in good hands

Care Free 1 said:
That was BX3, rock hard buds and great hash from the trim. Very sour with a citrus tone to the taste. Great medicine. Yield almost 3 oz's.

I expect some trully amazing stuff this year thanks to a friend, and I am preparing now for that run.

That is ..just amazing. What can I say?
Can anyone really WONDER WHY we are all so into preserving SOUR BUBBLE and BOG seeds?

You did keep a clone of this right?

I know that the seeds are in great hands.

sw

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah carefree1 I hope you took clones or re-vegged that baby! The more I see of BOG sour bubble the more I want to pop them beans!

fari

just drooling on the side right here, just keep doing your thing and maybe one day i'll have the pleasure to join in :)
Blessings