What's new

Bodhi or Green Bodhi?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Bodhi is a respected breeder up in Canada. I have grown several of his strains with great success. He's been around for years. Green Bodhi is a breeder name I just came across on a Michigan Seed site. Are they in any way related? If not, it seems a little shitty to steal someone's name like that. Any info appreciated!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I think he is a seed bank out of Eugene Oregon. He is a little out there as he did a lot of psychedelic drugs growing up and as a military brat. He went to S. America and did the Shaman thing where he experimented with Aya and stuff. I don't know anything about the reliability of his seed bank though. I agree with you as I don't like him using almost the same name. I have used Bodhi gear for years now and when I stumbled across his name I was confused.

Samedi

Bodhi is a very solid dude that will respond to direct emails if you have his email address. Super nice, understanding and an all around great guy. I have a solid amount of his work in the ole vault. Working on a mountain temple cross right now currently. I know less about Green Bodhi.

Green Zenit

Bodhi is a respected breeder up in Canada. I have grown several of his strains with great success. He's been around for years. Green Bodhi is a breeder name I just came across on a Michigan Seed site. Are they in any way related? If not, it seems a little shitty to steal someone's name like that. Any info appreciated!
Bro i made the mistake of buying from green bodhi, thinking it was Bodhi. Been long time waiting to buy from him and now im dessapointed afff

Green Zenit

I sent you a link to a vendor that sells REAL Bodhi products. Good luck!
Thanks a lot! So far green bodhi is not doing me much service. Popped 3 seeds , one staled other was kinda freaked but its holding on and the other one hermied hahahhha. So lets seee.. still time to go on, and the real test is on the smoke. If the planta give are finicky but the end product is fire 🔥 i dont care caring for them.

Hopmah

I wanted to chime in with my positive experience with Green Bodhi. I first came aware of his seeds in a post a few years ago similar to what started this thread .... who is Green Bodhi and is he the same as Bodhi? I was in the market for seeds at the time, so I checked him out. Seems his flagship strain at that time was Hazy Kush, which didn't interest me because while it got ok reviews it seemed to be nothing special, and also seemed to lean to the Kush side of the cross, which is not what I was looking for as I was mainly grow sativa leaning plants. A while later I came across a new feminized creation he had released of Hazy Kush crossed to a pure Laotian. This did interest me so I sprung for a pack.
This plant has turned out to be one of the top 2 or 3 hybrids in my collection. The Hazy Kush adds a calm, relaxed element to the high on top of which the Laotian adds energy and alertness. I do not care for hybrids in which the indica side comes on too strong, regardless of their potency.
I've only grown one plant so far. I have about 30 strains in my stash, so I don't use much of each during a typical year. My HK x Laotian is getting low though, so I'll be growing another soon.
I tried some yesterday. I ate about 0.25 g of decarbed buds, my new way of consuming pot rather than making brownies, and was satisfactorily high for over 6 hours. I think eating the buds directly creates a much more powerful effect than consuming edibles. Or else my tolerance has dramatically dropped as I age.

Green Zenit

I wanted to chime in with my positive experience with Green Bodhi. I first came aware of his seeds in a post a few years ago similar to what started this thread .... who is Green Bodhi and is he the same as Bodhi? I was in the market for seeds at the time, so I checked him out. Seems his flagship strain at that time was Hazy Kush, which didn't interest me because while it got ok reviews it seemed to be nothing special, and also seemed to lean to the Kush side of the cross, which is not what I was looking for as I was mainly grow sativa leaning plants. A while later I came across a new feminized creation he had released of Hazy Kush crossed to a pure Laotian. This did interest me so I sprung for a pack.
This plant has turned out to be one of the top 2 or 3 hybrids in my collection. The Hazy Kush adds a calm, relaxed element to the high on top of which the Laotian adds energy and alertness. I do not care for hybrids in which the indica side comes on too strong, regardless of their potency.
I've only grown one plant so far. I have about 30 strains in my stash, so I don't use much of each during a typical year. My HK x Laotian is getting low though, so I'll be growing another soon.
I tried some yesterday. I ate about 0.25 g of decarbed buds, my new way of consuming pot rather than making brownies, and was satisfactorily high for over 6 hours. I think eating the buds directly creates a much more powerful effect than consuming edibles. Or else my tolerance has dramatically dropped as I age.
Thanks for sharing ! I also feel I appreciate the lower doses in cannabis that i am older. But at the same time when i get together with friends for a smoke I can outsmoke them all 🤣.

Latest posts

Latest posts