What's new

Bodhi or Green Bodhi?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Bodhi is a respected breeder up in Canada. I have grown several of his strains with great success. He's been around for years. Green Bodhi is a breeder name I just came across on a Michigan Seed site. Are they in any way related? If not, it seems a little shitty to steal someone's name like that. Any info appreciated!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I think he is a seed bank out of Eugene Oregon. He is a little out there as he did a lot of psychedelic drugs growing up and as a military brat. He went to S. America and did the Shaman thing where he experimented with Aya and stuff. I don't know anything about the reliability of his seed bank though. I agree with you as I don't like him using almost the same name. I have used Bodhi gear for years now and when I stumbled across his name I was confused.

Samedi

Bodhi is a very solid dude that will respond to direct emails if you have his email address. Super nice, understanding and an all around great guy. I have a solid amount of his work in the ole vault. Working on a mountain temple cross right now currently. I know less about Green Bodhi.

Green Zenit

Bodhi is a respected breeder up in Canada. I have grown several of his strains with great success. He's been around for years. Green Bodhi is a breeder name I just came across on a Michigan Seed site. Are they in any way related? If not, it seems a little shitty to steal someone's name like that. Any info appreciated!
Bro i made the mistake of buying from green bodhi, thinking it was Bodhi. Been long time waiting to buy from him and now im dessapointed afff

Green Zenit

I sent you a link to a vendor that sells REAL Bodhi products. Good luck!
Thanks a lot! So far green bodhi is not doing me much service. Popped 3 seeds , one staled other was kinda freaked but its holding on and the other one hermied hahahhha. So lets seee.. still time to go on, and the real test is on the smoke. If the planta give are finicky but the end product is fire 🔥 i dont care caring for them.

Latest posts

Latest posts