What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

bobblehead

Veteran
That Cheese was done believe it or not... I won't be running it again. It was a clone I got from a friend's dad... Unfortunately the old man doesn't know shit about growing, and all the cuts her gave me were shit. Nice resin production, but no yield. I still have to appreciate his goodwill...

Always appreciate the good will, and spread it within reason is the best method to go with. That GDP is looking sexy non the less. I think there needs to be a who can grow gdp the best club... I swear everyone is running it, makes me think I should be as well.

bobblehead

Veteran
Grape Skunk- 9 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
GDP is curing a bit... Those nugs are dense! Great smoke. It actually yielded almost as much as the Sugar Cane Kush, and the GDP is more potent.
STOG is finishing up... looking frosty and chunky.
The Cheese I just took down is real tasty and has good potency... just terrible yield.

Man, I can smell the grape skunk through the computer it reeks so bad.... Makes my mouth water. GDP.... I wish, all the greats seem to grow this.

C

csedge

Nice dude yea I love that rock hard buds from gdp and the smell of the grape candy. Nice work. Snap some pictures of that tahoe!

dmoose

Your Girls look Fantastic!

Your Girls look Fantastic!

Thanks for sharing! Your Girls look Fantastic!

:tiphat: Good Luck +rep

bobblehead

Veteran
nice brother the grow is coming along nicely,,,peace
Whatup ido! Thanks for stopping by. That eject-a-bowl is pretty interesting. The next time I break a slide I might pick one up.

Nce and sexy;)

Have a happy happy harvest bro!! ;) :D
Thanks Nukku. After I uncover myself from all the leaves I'm trimming I'll get some new room shots up with the ELE.
Thanks for sharing! Your Girls look Fantastic!

:tiphat: Good Luck +rep
Whatupdo dmoose...

Nice dude yea I love that rock hard buds from gdp and the smell of the grape candy. Nice work. Snap some pictures of that tahoe!
I finally got some pics up of the Sour Tahoe! That shit it sweet. I have to get it back for sure.

Man, I can smell the grape skunk through the computer it reeks so bad.... Makes my mouth water. GDP.... I wish, all the greats seem to grow this.
I don't really consider myself to be great or a pro, maybe advanced, but thanks. :) I appreciate the feedback.

The room is already loaded... I'll give you guys a peak a little later. It's some of my best work to date. :)

D

dramamine

Nice run, bobble! It's a great selection of strains, so many nice choices.

Latest posts

Latest posts