What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

bobblehead overtakes

bobblehead

Veteran
chemW lol,,,its definately chem4 lol,,,, whenever u want the D hit me up unless u grabbed it the other day when u stopped by u know i am a burnout cant remember what u grabbed,,,stop by ur next time thru we got that butter for ya,,,peace

Lol :D I got the D and the 91... Thanks bro. See you soon.

While I respect you guys asking to let it go, just curious how Ridge Racer, Jbonez, and Zodiac had the tag of /\ssoci/\ted in all their avatars. Seems too much of a coincidence and should not be dismissed so easily based on "PM"s. Ok, dog is asleep, but still farting, will let it go, but still bothersome. I could PM you that I live in Antarctica, but doesn't mean that's where I live.
On topic, I have forgot to open ball valves and nearly paid the ultimate price. Hell, I have had nightmares about forgetting to open the right valves at my remote site. Need to post a notice reminding me, much like turning off the lights and locking the door at a business...
About to stack some lights, and had a question for you. I know you covered it in either this thread, or the others, but when you stack 600s, what is the distance from mogul of bottom light, from lower tip of upper light? Something tells me 6", but there has to be a sweet spot to eliminate redundancy, and bare spots...
If you have Chem 4 in the Ferrari, you should be golden. Isn't that supposed to be the heaviest of the Chems?

Omg I hate dog farts! especially ones that smell like Itchy-bod. Or maybe ichabod just smells like dog farts... Hmm...

Idk about the distance man... I like to stack the lamps in there tight though. I found that most of the light emitted is linear, and it fall off quickly above and below the lamps. Once the light is reflected is bounces everywhere.

Chem 4 is supposed to be the heaviest of the chems... But look at how stunted those plants are! :( I messed this one up a bit... But it's still better than anything I've done in there so far. :)

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

As you know, you can make up quite a bit of ground during stretch. Too early to make the call on yield.
I know plant numbers dictate yield, but seeing my USD flowering at 10 days leads me to believe that flowering too early has its own consequences. During my res fills I am reading Cervantes, and he states that forcing plants into flower too early causes stress. Due to circumstances out of my control, I was not able to flip when I wanted. The result was 30"+ plants flipped to 12/12 caused flower set at 10 days. Previously, it took 15-20 days before flower set. What Cervantes says, is that it takes 6-8 weeks for plants in veg to reach sexual maturity. My USD vegged for at least 8-10 weeks! Gives me more thought to trees vs clone army...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361512272.701447.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361512320.000725.jpg

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
As the bulb burns....

As the bulb burns....

Loving the octabobb pic!

Glad to see some pics in here.

I spilled 325 gallons of ro the other day.......stupid ball valves...

Keep up the good work, but finish your homework first.:biggrin:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thread cleaned up, could we please stop talking about banned members and conspiracy theories. Just to clear things up a little, it was me that invited Jrosek to the 20Lb thread, I done that at a private canna site, he never even posted in the thread before I shared it with him. Lets keep the good vibez flowing in here, bobbles get to work ;)

HGO

D

DaveTheNewbie

I know plant numbers dictate yield, but seeing my USD flowering at 10 days leads me to believe that flowering too early has its own consequences. During my res fills I am reading Cervantes, and he states that forcing plants into flower too early causes stress. Due to circumstances out of my control, I was not able to flip when I wanted. The result was 30"+ plants flipped to 12/12 caused flower set at 10 days. Previously, it took 15-20 days before flower set. What Cervantes says, is that it takes 6-8 weeks for plants in veg to reach sexual maturity. My USD vegged for at least 8-10 weeks! Gives me more thought to trees vs clone army...

I think this is strain dependant. With my Querkle clone nobody else can get it to yield at all. Experienced growers getting 12 ounces per 600w light etc. I pull 1GPW with the same strain. But i grow trees and they grow sog/semi sog. My 2 plants per light will out yield thier 12 plants per light with he same strain.

And as we know some strains rock with sog setups.

bobblehead

Veteran
As you know, you can make up quite a bit of ground during stretch. Too early to make the call on yield.

I don't believe that your clones need time to mature like a seed plant. USD is already 2-3yrs old. Once rooted cuts should be equally mature... I'm sure SRGB or someone more knowledgeable than myself could be more helpful here.

I have noticed that flowering sets on a lot faster than before. She doesn't stretch quite as much as she used to. Of course this all depends on environmental factors...

Loving the octabobb pic!

Glad to see some pics in here.

I spilled 325 gallons of ro the other day.......stupid ball valves...

Keep up the good work, but finish your homework first.:biggrin:

Thanks! I'm loving it too!

Nothing like taking a swim in some fresh RO!

Homework... Bleh....

Thread cleaned up, could we please stop talking about banned members and conspiracy theories. Just to clear things up a little, it was me that invited Jrosek to the 20Lb thread, I done that at a private canna site, he never even posted in the thread before I shared it with him. Lets keep the good vibez flowing in here, bobbles get to work ;)

HGO

Thanks for taking the time out of your life to clean up my thread. I'm sure it was a good read. :)

TheArchitect

Veteran
Cervantes is a charlatan selling other peoples (sometimes fairly inaccurate) information.

Well rooted clones can be flowered at any size or age. Root development wil be the largest dictator of outcome.

Weak roots, weak results.

Arminius

Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

Lol yeah I laugh at a lot of what Cervantes writes, but the comment about sexual maturity made sense. Pre flowers show about the same time as the alternating nodes.

bobblehead

Veteran
Shiiit just cause there's grass on the field DOES NOT mean you have to play ball... However it is a good indicator of bare minimum sexual maturity. :D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Omg I hate dog farts! especially ones that smell like Itchy-bod. Or maybe ichabod just smells like dog farts... Hmm...

So much for HGO cleaning up this thread. The truth is I invented dog farts. It is a new cologne I invented to keep the chicks away after harvest when you don't want to share the meager amount you harvest.

That is unless you fluff up your yield with mites and cat hair. Then you can share away till the cat is bald like me.

Only my head is bald. My back is not bald you just can't see it because I have a hard time getting the sticks out of the hair after canoeing.

Being as fat as I am makes it hard to reach my back let alone my side.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Some cats lose a bit of eyesight and don't think of grabbing a magnifying glass to spot those twin pistils. Clones taken in preflower don't tend to stretch as much in my experiences, and they seem to develop faster flowers with tighter spacing between the nodes; which is often ideal when using indoor grow lamps. Cervantes knowledge base and target audience is from/to outdoor gardeners primarily in my opinion, he's not stupid, he just speaks to the level of his audience. Start sooner, let'em grow bigger before the flowering period, and one should get more buds...outdoors. Simple and effective advice taken out of context..

bobblehead

Veteran
The motor adapter for my well pump arrived! And I still have plenty of water in the tanks. Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance... :)

Arminius

Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

Maybe their fingers were too fat and meant to give you positive rep?

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
God damn, you hairy bastard. You and Ichabod related?

And here I thought HGO was cleanin' this thread up.

Security is paramount around here. Be careful brother ;)

the-hairiest-man.jpg

Nice couch Bobbles. Your grandma hand that down?