What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I got one which smells like schnapps. very ethanol like. that comes from Kona for sure, but at Kona it is not so strong LOL

KONAUPRISE.JPG

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks yummy. enjoy. thanks for pics @Greatdalas !!! RESPECT

hehehhehe I chose @Greatdalas for testing, because he is very critical and says straightly what he thinks hehehehe. so when he says it is strong weed, I am sure it is...

cant wait to see your Blue Stings properly grown from cuts! happy growing to you.

Greatdalas

Se ve delicioso. Disfrútalo. ¡Gracias por las fotos! @Greatdalas !!! RESPETO

jejejeje elegí a @Greatdalas para probar, porque es muy crítico y dice directamente lo que piensa jejejeje. así que cuando dice que es una hierba fuerte, estoy seguro de que lo es...

¡No puedo esperar a ver tus Blue Stings correctamente desarrollados a partir de esquejes! Te deseo un feliz cultivo.
Thank you for think in me too🤗

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Blue sting just starting off. I have one confirmed female (short one up front) and two males possibly 3. The female seed plant was planted in a 1.5 gal container to keep her manageable. Will grow it natural with no training with maybe lst if she gets too close to the lights. I'll post more pics once she finishes the stretch.

20240924_091236.jpg
20240924_091232.jpg
20240924_091246.jpg
20240924_091300.jpg

Below is a kona gold x THH (tropical boogie) I've been growing for a while. Her first time seeing the sun since it has been only grown indoors. Looking forward to comparing her against the indoors girl. By the looks of flower set I'm thinking maybe Nov or there abouts. Anyhow she was trained and in 5 gal fabric pots sitting on composted soil and mulched on tops and sides.

20240919_095623.jpg
20240919_095636.jpg
20240919_095657.jpg

Sorry for the terrible lighting but that morning sun is bright!