What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Blowfish F2s from Three Little Birds Recently Popped

Crazy Chester

do you mind sharing whom…? TY & nice project ;)
Thanks for the compliment! It didn't turn out as good as I thought it would - but, at least it got done and my female #1 plant may actually turn out to be a good one - we'll see in a few weeks.

Sorry - I can't tell you who I got these latest seeds from - I promised my source I wouldn't reveal even his internet "name".

led05

Chasing The Present
I ordered F2s from Three Little Birds on Heaven's Stairway in 2005 - so that's about the time F2s (and S1s) made from the original Dutch Flowers F1 plants were made available by Three Little Birds and Jojorizo. I don't know who Huesos/Wesos is/was - but, he'd have to possess at least one female and one male F1 to make the F2s. Unless he's an alter ego of Three Little Birds or Jojorizo, or got the plants from them he wouldn't be able to make F2s - Katsu kept only one female F1. But, I've been hearing there were Dutch Flower test packs sent out to certain people - so, there could have been other F1 plants floating around besides the ones held by Three Little Birds, Jojorizo and Katsu.
He was in vibes, boys with Katsu, bred Peyote Purple for Charlie etc; I was asking RGB because he was there too back then, my guess their gear was likely predecessors to the banks much like it always is…

Good thread buddy; thx 4 reply

Crazy Chester

He was in vibes, boys with Katsu, bred Peyote Purple for Charlie etc; I was asking RGB because he was there too back then, my guess their gear was likely predecessors to the banks much like it always is…

Good thread buddy; thx 4 reply
It'd be great to see what you got in those beans, led05 - only one way to find out - and they're not getting any younger. While I've been disappointed by what I found in these four seeds so far - if you do have original F2s - the pack I got from 3LB on Heaven's Stairway were truly outstanding. Maybe the ones you have will turn out like that too. If so - I think you will be very pleased.

led05

Chasing The Present
It'd be great to see what you got in those beans, led05 - only one way to find out - and they're not getting any younger. While I've been disappointed by what I found in these four seeds so far - if you do have original F2s - the pack I got from 3LB on Heaven's Stairway were truly outstanding. Maybe the ones you have will turn out like that too. If so - I think you will be very pleased.
I had to check details on another forum…

I believe this is accurate to what I got or at least labeled that ways; Wesos is a stand up fella & been @ the scene forever, I trust him

1. Bubba Kush Green Clone x BK Bx1: Original Bubba Kush Clone x Bubba Kush Bx1
2. Bubba Kush Pre98 x BK Green Clone;
3. Blowfish: G13 x Oregon Funk/Blue Dot;
4. #41 Bubba Kush x Hawaiians:
5. Bubba Kush (Peyote Buttons) that I named Top Grade for superior quality;

I’ll get @ to working on the above sometime; they are stored well I have no concern of viability; just far too many projects in front of above…

I did grow #5 above & found the NLD bubba many have seen & been recipient of X’s of it, it outcrosses exceptionally well to pure NLD, probably pics @ in here somewhere I’ve posted

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

I had to check details on another forum…

I believe this is accurate to what I got or at least labeled that ways; Wesos is a stand up fella & been @ the scene forever, I trust him

1. Bubba Kush Green Clone x BK Bx1: Original Bubba Kush Clone x Bubba Kush Bx1
2. Bubba Kush Pre98 x BK Green Clone;
3. Blowfish: G13 x Oregon Funk/Blue Dot;
4. #41 Bubba Kush x Hawaiians:
5. Bubba Kush (Peyote Buttons) that I named Top Grade for superior quality;
There's got to be some major fire in those seed packs!

It'd be great if you popped the Blowfish first (#3).