oo making seeds:yes:
how many u making ? 100s or 1000s ?

pollen chuck x tangerine = powtang ,silent w lol

:respect: the mans got skillz :rasta:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee, lab is open my friend, time for some offspring :joint:

SirSmokalot, thanks man, sure they're will be some freebies soon.

YwouldntI, thanks man, this will all be oga stock.

chubbynugs, your on the list chub.

Sleepy, thanks man, have a good one.

TML16, thanks for the nom bro... hope to catch up soon.

ZeusOGrefugee, been busy transplanting clones, have about 2 rounds of stock going right now. Going to be putting phase 1 in the room soon and phase 2, 2 weeks after that.... test phase is flowering out nicely right now and every week will have a few to harvest.

m@rg, love the name man... that's what it will be called... gifts to come your way!!! Tangerine is a nice plant, just a little airy, hopefully the pc will tighten her up a bit.

Well here's the list.... I'm just about to go spread some pollen lol

P C x Tangerine = Powtang (named by M@rg)
P C x Mumbles = ???
P C x Ecsd x Straw D = ???
P C x Bublicious = Pollen Gum
P C x Bog1 x Rainbow4 = Pogbow 1.4

Need two more names and my brain just isn't working, not stoned yet lol.... all suggestions will be considered.

New pics to come soon......

B/R

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Yo Black you just got another nomination. congrats bro. Awesome Pic.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Chuckles is a great name! :biglaugh: way to go Mrs. Ra1n! :woohoo:

I'm as excited as a school girl to try these crosses (.)(.) :jump:

Looks like the OGA and ICmag will be growing some dank BR crosses! :canabis:

Keep up the awesome work bro! :D

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
D Rock, thanks a lot bro!!!

TML16, yeah she hit the right name on that one bro. Gifts to come for sure man. You still need some big m's, I'll have some pics of this beauty soon.

Update.... well I didn't get around to the pollinating yet, it's on pause till tomorrow night. Well here are the pics as promised, I took pics of all the plants getting crossed. I still have to show the other mumbles pheno and the big m.

Bog1 x Rainbow4

Tangerine

Mumbles (think this is the keeper pheno, bud structure looks 39 dom, but the plant is ppp dom)

Bubblicious

Ecsd x Straw D

B/R

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Not a prob, Ra1n that Bubblicious looks really good and sounds sweet. I bet the smoke is awesome.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey D Rock, have yet to try the bub, have had bubblegum in the past and loved it. Hope this is somewhat close to that.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nop joke bro...before i read the post, I was gonna name the PCxMumbles - Chuckles...first thing that came to my mind!!!I fuckin LOVE it!!!!great name Mrs. BR!!!I guess great minds think alike!!!Peace bro, girls look amazing, great job, as always!!!

Laters
- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Wow have I ever missed alot

Man you must hve had some time off this weekend. Chuckles is a great name.
Congrats on the nom, bro.

Will catch up soon. take care

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
:woohoo: Man, what an update! So frosty I'm expecting to see Ice Road Truckers any minute! They all look sweet, the ECSD x SD looks fabulous, spiraling tops - gotta love it! :yes: Strong work bro! :canabis:

-MGJ

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
TML16, thanks bro, now with some nice buds I'm not as camera shy as before.

ZeusOGrefugee, lol yeah man I can't believe I never thought of that name.... hopefully it lives up to the name.

High Lowlander, thanks man, your comments are always appreciated.

Dr Dog, hey bro nice to have you back. I was in irc last night for a bit, but had to get some sleep. This construction project has me just about dead, things are winding down as far as building the new greens go. Now I just have to grow them in. Catch up soon....

Mr GreenJeans, yeah man this is a keeper pheno for sure. I can really smell the straw in it. Thanks for stopping in!!!

Well I finally pollinated some buds last night. They are now bagged and I'll take the bags off in 2 days. I'm harvesting the bumbleberries in the 150 cab in the next week and will run the male pc clone I have with a few other choices to make a crap load of beans for all the constituents out there. I broke a branch off my bog cross that I pollinated, so I taped the bastard up and hope it will last at least 4 more weeks. I need to get some stakes, my plants are all toppling over. The second pheno of the mumbles is a stretchy one, buds are starting to fill in nicely though so I'm hoping it's going to be a keeper like pheno 1. I'm growing out two more bumbleberries that I had in the veg room, they are pretty huge. I've decided to keep pheno 1 for now and maybe will try to cross some pc into it to make it more potent, it's a nice yielder just don't pack the punch. Grow room pic to come soon.... have a good one.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey guys took a few shots today. Room is almost full, have a few clones to put in next week then I'll have to wait for a few to be harvested to replenish the stock. I have a bunch of mumbles, bogs, crash tests, bubblicious, ecsd x straw d's and tangerines to go back in. As well I'm going to pop some goober and some super skunks at the beginning of next month.

Tangerine

Ecsd x Straw D

Bog1 x Rainbow4 (bo-bow)

Here's a pic of my first coco attempt, I put two bog clones in it and they took off like crazy... going to do some more coco in the near future.

Last... is the first pics of Big M .... not sure what is more dom on this pheno... big bud or mumbles but she's a beauty... huge fans on her and quick frost.. this plant is 3 weeks in.

B/R

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...

wow...

strong work from up north, eh?!! :muahaha:

i know i have said it before, but those are some happy looking plants! :jump:

wow...

can't wait to see you play in the coco, Black Ra1n... :rasta:

S

statictattoo

Man that Bog1 x Rainbow4 (bo-bow) looks so damn nice. I love the black background for the pics too, really makes the bud shots pop out.

Good job bro :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Big M looks great, Def goona pop some of those now
Going to be around Sunday if you are, we can catch up, I just got in from work, very tired

Gonna burn one, BBQ up some chicken and then it is to teh couch for me

Y

YwouldntI

those are some nice ass pics brotha.the bog 1 x rainbow looks off the spectrum bro.
cant wait to see this finis...and nice goin on the coco,everythings lookin great man.peace