What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Black Oger Stone

Carty

Hey All... been really busy organizing and pollen chucking having some fun.

However, one strain we believe may be our holy grail finally... and you can say it's been years in the making..

Years because Draig and I met 20yrs ago on PS.. wound up on a small site by Deadvet and we all ran Celtic
Stone and the variety of offspring for a few years. Fell in love with this strain that produced megalithic buds.

2yrs ago we did a big preservation of the strain on OG and distributed over 10,000 Celtic Stone F5 from the
USA to Thailand to far abroad..

8yrs or so ago I was gifted the Oger Ghost Cut from Barefrog and it was traced from Wesos... a beautiful plant
for sure but no males. So, I hit her with a Vietnamese Black F3 that was passed around on the Cabana..
She tested well and was taken to F2... I sent Draig some seeds to test and he loved her so much he decided last
year to drop some pollen onto her by hand from our Celtic Stone F5 donkey dik pheno...

Draig tossed the old soil from the grow behind his shed where it sat all winter under snow. Few weeks ago his
daughter was walking the dog way out back and come back inside asking Draig if he was growing outdoors
this year.. NOPE.. um, you are now.

1 male far left and 2 ladies, all showing the leaf structure leaning towards Celtic Stone... we happy campers.
Black Ogerstone and Draig.jpg

And of course Lady Zandra, Draig's wife, is very involved in most anything I do..

This is no watering, no pest control and no foods of course... plants were found at 5ft tall and bushy... Draig started feeding
them Roots Organics Buddha line and thinned the inside of the plant for air flow to prevent any issues...
and now are 9ft tall and 16ft wide, and this one at 12ft tall and 20ft wide.

Black Oger Stone by Carty's Collective Crosses and D & LZ Genetics.
Messenger_creation_CD9DC6AD-094F-4A2A-84C7-D063814F29B3.jpeg

Draig has taken clones of the male and culled it... both ladies will be hand hit with pollen and seeds kept separate for proper testing.. Once we get her to F3 we can feel comfortable about releasing her...
Carty
Black Ogerstone.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
got my attention

I got the oger from Ghost a long time ago and some east coast sour diesel x Ogers from Weiss and have been crossing them for a few
years , they make some mighty fine herbs

I will be over here waiting in line for some of these seeds to add to the mix

good to see growers mixing things up

Nannymouse

So good to see you, Carty!

The Oger that you shared around from Barefoot...that was the Ghost cut that was femmed? Or crossed back into the parent line?

Good gosh, twenty feet wide...

Carty

got my attention

I got the oger from Ghost a long time ago and some east coast sour diesel x Ogers from Weiss and have been crossing them for a few
years , they make some mighty fine herbs

I will be over here waiting in line for some of these seeds to add to the mix

good to see growers mixing things up
Yo Big muh brother what's up? really good to see ya man. Oh yeah, you and I need to do a big swap huh?
I was talked out of the ECSD x Ogers I got from ya by a good brother who needed med quality bud.
talk more in a PM..
So good to see you, Carty!

The Oger that you shared around from Barefoot...that was the Ghost cut that was femmed? Or crossed back into the parent line?

Good gosh, twenty feet wide...
That was always a question, the seeds. And ya know, I did get all females so very well could of been fem'd along the way. I know KM1 passed it to Bare.. ah the pot stories we all have huh? hehe.

This is how she looked before I hit her with the Vietnamese Black
Oger Ghost cut A by Noobfromdixie.jpg
Carty's Ghost cut by noobfromdixie.jpg

Carty

Acapulco Gold is being tested and thinking it's the real deal... big Sativa girl.. already rooted cuts off of her.
IMG_20240908_124628.jpg

IMG_20240908_124526.jpg

Maui Wowie looks more Indica hybrid and thinking we should of used the Seedsman Seeds I have of it that is more Sativa leaning in it's description..

IMG_20240908_124523.jpg
IMG_20240908_124520.jpg

iTarzan

Veteran
The 20ft is a beast.
Are you thinking ou have a holy grail because of yield, potency or quality of high? You haven't smoked any yet.
Sounds like you are having lots of fun and growing great weed.