What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BLACK DOMINA - is anyone growing this?

need4weed

Veteran
AK Bean brains has an old school Black Domina bx. I have heard it is excellent.

I grew lots of BD back in the day and it was a squat plant, dark green wide leaves, greasy golf ball flowers all over the plant. Narcotic lights out effect with a lemon metal indica dark flavor. Very distinct flavor I haven't tasted exactly in other cannabis strains.

I would look to AK Bean brains as he is known for working with old original stock and that is where I would expect to find that power in the Domina.
Sounds also similar to old school sensi star, particularly the taste

Emeraldjack713

Back around 2003, I came across a phenotype of Black Domina that the grower dubbed "Domi", pronounced DOH-MEE. The bud was the most narcotic substance I have ever experienced ever. It was akin, I would imagine, to taking an opioid together with melatonin. It completely stoned you out as the first hit is still being inhaled. After a few hits, it would put you to sleep in about 30 minutes. It smelled like Fruity Pebbles and tasted similar. I know this was a one in a million pheno but just wondering if anyone out there has or is growing the Black Domina?
I'm running a cross of it zombie virus × Black Domina she is a very nice stinky asf plant.

Attachments

• 20230827_091503.jpg
    20230827_091503.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 56
  • 20230827_091452.jpg
    20230827_091452.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230827_091410.jpg
    20230827_091410.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230827_091434.jpg
    20230827_091434.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:

OleReynard

AKBB has some good Black Domina I think 3 different varietals.
One is Bob Hempills clone that he uses, 1 came from Bc area and the other I'm not sure of.
I crossed Hemphills with a Bahlki I had still haven't tried them.
I also have some that NDN had sent down to be preserved these are now f2's of old SSSC stock.

acespicoli

SAD s1 at 40 N took down this passed Saturday View attachment 19087936
My girls favorite medicine so far,

Interestingly she also prefers NL (purest indica) over Maple Leaf 🤷‍♂️
Some hashplant in the pipe of future dreams so ... just glad to be able to avoid opiates
Good medicine there in the BD phenotypes, Nevil always seemed to try to preserve best types

:love: nice plants, got some dry in the jar should upload a pic :thinking:
screenshot-drive_google_com-2024_10_16-21_58_11.png

This was '79 Purest Indica test run OP faded...but you get the idea
screenshot-drive_google_com-2024_10_22-08_31_04.png

Jar Cured SAD macro, maybe I have some green resin macros :thinking:
Def has that old school Afghani spice vibe

Last edited:

acespicoli

afghan T Type.jpeg

This is one of the parental plants of SAD, Nevil 🙏 gifted to the seedbank - Indiana University
Think I have some pictures of this have to look
Maple Leaf Indica MLI - Original Afghan Mix - Afghani T type ? (acrid stem aroma note :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts