What's new

BigGreens perpetual UnderCurrents

BigGreen

Veteran
Poopy
Heres the tray

Very simple and very effective I just put the cut in there yesterday and Ill show you a new pic in about 4 days to show the root growth
Any Qs let me know
BG

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
So I take it you are pretty happy with the Undercurrents?

I'm in the market for a system, but these are pretty pricey.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Looking rockstar!
What's the sour rhino like. Trying to get sum uv dat. Looks great. Bet it tastes rediculous huh!
Killing it and making it look easy

Damn Big...

That Sour Rhino is off the hook! I've never seen so much frost on one plant!!!! Fuckin knockin it dead!

Props bro.

Hey can I ask a stupid question. i'm all soil. A buddys been after me to switch to hydro.

These are called Under currents??? They look cool. I got a real bad back so how much work is in these as opposed to soil? I have a hell of a time haulin water, soil and whatnot!!!

Thanks man and Where can i take a look at a set of these?????

I.R...

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys

Insanity these suckers hold a lot of water if you have a water supply close to the room then your good. If you have to haul it in your not going to want this system. Its pretty easy to run once you dial it in. I dont usually add ph adjusters for like 2 weeks then it flush time.
Very simple and effective system.
You wont get them arm size colas out of the frosty in dirt for sure

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres the shit

Chemd Sourd 31 days 12/12

Blooming mothers Strawberry D and wonder99
SBD

W99

Big Ass Strawberry Diesels right before bloom

Drying SourRhino

Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 31 12/12

Day 31 12/12

These things have really pushed out the flowers in the last week check em out

ChemD SourD 3 different phenos

Strawberry Diesel 100% organic RO water only

Wonder99 100% organic water only

Strawberry Diesel day 5 12/12

Im thinking these chemd sourd are gonna make some huge colas
Enjoy
BG

benjuanman

Veteran
lookin off the there BG. Was wonderin if them organic W99 n SD plants r in dirt or wat? Heard that ur movin ur UC's n goin dirt man, well wish u luck with it. Make sure u keep a thread for them too, cant get enuff of ur grows.:gday:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks bro
Yes them plants are in dirt ffof, ewc, rainbowmix and guano thats it.
Its gonna be a while before this room is converted to dirt I think Im gonna veg 1 more round for the UCs before I switch.
I will surely be making a new thread for both room. I cant wait to see what happens when I add co2 to to the rooms

smokedoja

Hey BG looks like you've been keeping on top of things!

I have a quick question about flushing in between rez changes. You know how you can't get that last little bit of water out when you drain the system, so is it cool to just leave a little bit left over with the florakleen in it and all? (what do you use btw) Or how do you do it

oh! and any tips on stringing together those screens you use?

BigGreen

Veteran
I usually dont use any flushers I just drain and suck out as much as I can with a shop vac (epi center) then refill with fresh nutes or plain ro water for flush.
I keep my ppms low not trying to exceed 650 conv .5
Works for me look at the plants they are much healthier now with lower nutes