What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
thats it! thats the monster that ate my pastries
those are a lot cuter than the possum we have here in san diego, who not only eat all your doughnuts but drink up your beer and pass out on your porch
View attachment 19078215
i dont know if hes still around but in GA my aunt fed this oppopussum,yeah im aware i fucked the spelling but she named him Charlie and she fed him everyday like clockwork at noon.i thought they were nocturnal? anyway it was cool. they arent dumb i dont think

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont think they are dumb and like most animals are well adapted to their environment
i dont mind them in the yard and see them from time to time, especially at night

/good to see ya bud
you too man.wish i took more picks.you would of had a blast.fucking wind was tossing our beers though.im waiting on a usb c than ill show some pics if i took any good ones. no big footts but holy shit if they exist it was exactly where he would live.i wanna know if baba has been there.Shabbona lake.freaking restuarant was called Pocohontas! lol its Native American country

shithawk420

Veteran
i have seen it spelled exactly like that before, hawk! threw me off when i saw your post, lol. :oops: ol' boy from the UP was telling us about one he'd seen on an archery site i used to frequent. cool memories...:thank you:
Yeah I'm sorry man.it was sad cause we got together and had a memorial.first I've been there.we tried fishing but no bites.son of a bitch.i think we saw samsquantnch but i didn't have my phone.wait till ya see this dog bite.fucking pitbulls are stronger than I thought.i can't walk right now.he was being nicetoo.fuck
20241010_060423.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
I used to poo poo dog bites.not anymore.if it wasn't my uncles dog I would killed him.long story but our horses stomped his twice! Stupid dog is gonna get his melon spilt

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've only been bitten once by a dog that was serious. a GSD got me on the wrist (which kept him from my neck/face) and teeth hit bone. if i had had a gun with me it would have been his last mistake...

igrowone

Veteran
a dark moment in the thread I think will synch well with a recent report/experience on BFRO
no pictures or video, just a creepy story by a grandmother, believe or not as you see fit

OBSERVED: I was told this property has been in the family since the 1800's. I remember when I was a small child going there and something bad happened that scared me so bad that I never wanted to go back, but I can't remember what.

50 years later, I decided to go back for a family reunion camping trip on the property. We got there July 2, 2024 about 12pm. We setup camp the tents. They were popup tents with covers (that cover the air vent net windows) that staked into the ground.

Afterwards we visited with 2 family members that were staying in the cabin. Each day it was clear and hot and the nights were clear and very cold. The whole time we felt like we were being watched. We had a uneasy feeling about being there. We heard lots of noises roaring/growling (not like any animal we have ever heard before, but it was from a large animal), whooping sounds.

It was in one area then over then in another area. I joked about that it almost sounds like they are talking to each other. And lots of other animal sounds (that I recognized from growing up in mountain country).

We would hear frogs crooking and then all the sudden stop and we would hear cracking of sticks and breaking of branches in the woods. My uncle said it was just animals in the woods and that it was nothing to worry about.

We went to bed about 12:30am. At about 1am my mom sat up and looked behind her at the back of the tent and then moved over and layed back down and went to sleep.

The next night the same thing happened again with my mom. The third night we all sat by the fire pit and my mom went to bed at 11pm and slept in the car. My grandson and I went to bed at 11:26pm. We heard lots of fireworks going off, echoing through the valley.

Since my mom was sleeping in the car, I moved the air mattress (queen size about 3 feet tall) to the center of the tent. I layed on the side closest to the door, on my right side to be able to see the door.

I climbed into the sleeping bag and put another blanket on top of the sleeping bag. I zipped up the sleeping bag and covered my head and put the flashlight inside of the sleeping bag with me, in case my grandson yelled for me.

I wasn't tired so I don't remember falling asleep. When I slept it was always a light sleep so I could hear my grandson so 1/2 asleep 1/2 awake. All the sudden, I felt the back of the tent touch my back and then something grabbed my arm and started shaking the air mattress violently. Then a bright white light starts shining on the back corner but up off the ground of the tent but there was no noise.

I was so scared I could see the light through the blanket and sleeping bag. Whatever it was stopped shaking and bouncing the air mattress and let go of my arm and the light disappeared.

I turned on my flashlight and sat up quickly and looked at my cell phone. It was 1:46am. I looked at the back of the tent. It was moved forward about 5 to 7 feet. I got up and went and checked on my sleeping grandson. He was fine.

I moved the cover of the tent forward. The cover was still where I had originally staked it into the ground next to the woods. I moved it to cover the tent back up.

I was confused about what just happened. I didn't sleep the rest of the night. When daylight came I packed up everything and came back home to Lacey. I wasn't going to stay another night.

I didn't feel at ease until about 1/2 way home. When I got home I told my son what happened then went and took a shower. When I got done I was looking in the mirror and putting deodorant on and noticed the fingerprints my left arm and showed my son and he took pictures of it.

ALSO NOTICED: I left on Friday. By Sunday I was told that my uncle (paraplegic, in a wheelchair) who was staying in the cabin on the property, was found staring and he didn't know where he was. 911 was called and they took him to the hospital. A couple days later he died.

Latest posts

Latest posts