What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
thats it! thats the monster that ate my pastries
those are a lot cuter than the possum we have here in san diego, who not only eat all your doughnuts but drink up your beer and pass out on your porch
View attachment 19078215
i dont know if hes still around but in GA my aunt fed this oppopussum,yeah im aware i fucked the spelling but she named him Charlie and she fed him everyday like clockwork at noon.i thought they were nocturnal? anyway it was cool. they arent dumb i dont think

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont think they are dumb and like most animals are well adapted to their environment
i dont mind them in the yard and see them from time to time, especially at night

/good to see ya bud
you too man.wish i took more picks.you would of had a blast.fucking wind was tossing our beers though.im waiting on a usb c than ill show some pics if i took any good ones. no big footts but holy shit if they exist it was exactly where he would live.i wanna know if baba has been there.Shabbona lake.freaking restuarant was called Pocohontas! lol its Native American country

shithawk420

Veteran
i have seen it spelled exactly like that before, hawk! threw me off when i saw your post, lol. :oops: ol' boy from the UP was telling us about one he'd seen on an archery site i used to frequent. cool memories...:thank you:
Yeah I'm sorry man.it was sad cause we got together and had a memorial.first I've been there.we tried fishing but no bites.son of a bitch.i think we saw samsquantnch but i didn't have my phone.wait till ya see this dog bite.fucking pitbulls are stronger than I thought.i can't walk right now.he was being nicetoo.fuck
20241010_060423.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
I used to poo poo dog bites.not anymore.if it wasn't my uncles dog I would killed him.long story but our horses stomped his twice! Stupid dog is gonna get his melon spilt

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
dog bite are no joke hawk, is the dog up to date on all his shots?
that looks like a sqwatch leg for sure!

Latest posts

Latest posts