What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Big $$$ behind the New Florida MMJ Initiative

^^got that right!!

it is a HELLHOLE to say the least.......
Lets hope they loose money hhahaha!!!

THE HUMIDITY IS ENUFF TO TAKE,frikin make ya brain dead.
i call it the stroke state,and ive known/seen many die in the sun here.......

Like i said "the only thing its good for is MJ"most people in FL bite the
hand that feeds them.....thieves lowlifes scum all around the place????
i dont blame ya at all......wish i could get out also!

Bite the hand that feeds them.....AMEN-RA to that! Most of the people down there are like crabs in a bucket. I had a run-in with Broward sheriffs office......lying, falsifying SOB's! They may have cost me 15k and a year, but I cost them a few pensions and a nice federal investigation......:tiphat:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
broward 5.0 are jackasses..........i was in high school there and got harassed all the time for cruising up and down the beach.........was many yrs ago and things havent changed.

STRAINZ

Time for y'all to do your part. Below is the petition D/L site and the addy to send it to for medical canna in Fla. to have a chance in 2014. I have printed 10 to start and when I have those filled out I will mail them in and print 10 more. :biggrin:

http://www.pufmm.org/docs/Medical ...ion Form.pdf

Mail the petition and any contributions to:
People United for Medical Marijuana
P.O. Box 560296 Orlando, FL 32856

This is worth posting multiple times, but please make sure when you print this out it's printed front & back...not multiple pages or it won't count!! Thx

STRAINZ

Tell me about it Drift, I've got about 30...pretty sure the PO Box is the same! I got an email from Kim Russell stating that there's a new name, but everything else is the same. Also, the petition is now digital & found on the "About Us" page!

Drift13

" Also, the petition is now digital & found on the "About Us" page!"
I wonder if I can get away with signing the petition twice. hehehehe*

* To the "blue gang" reading this THAT WAS A JOKE i.e. funny as in ha ha

Dingofriar

What's a good site for FL news? Topix.com use to be decent and up to date, now a days just people trying to sell there smoke in the forums