IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0208.jpeg
IMG_2152.jpeg
IMG_2268.jpeg
IMG_2269.jpeg
CD072BA3-DF3C-4F6C-BD0D-D01C9341A29C.jpeg
908AC085-883A-4DDB-B8E2-B9098F430F75.jpeg
IMG_2733.jpeg

All the pictures are the same clone the wife and I made and selected from the Sour Dubb x reversed Albany Sour Diesel fems. First pictures are the 2nd run from seed so 1st gen as a clone. The bigger plant is the 2nd run as a clone. 3rd total. That run we actually cropped her for production and she did great. The dried buds are of the 3rd run as well.
Say hello to Dubble Sour Doja! Aka B.T.S.D.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have 3 Sowahh females, the Karma's SD Bx4, one of them has a similar look to your plant here. I like a lot the results I got from those plants, Karma did a good work with those seeds.
Here is my Sowahh#3 with the same type of apex, it was the summer run , not the best of the year, the Sour D doesn't like too much heat.
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
It seems Sour D outcrosses can produce some plants very close to the original SourD, I don't know what is the best method to get a good representation of this genetic, outcrosses can yield great ones but it is not a guaranty, with BX there a lot more uniformity in the traits the breeders choose to reproduce. In Karma's Sour SD Bx I find the aromas more acid than diesel, some plants have some fuel notes in the background.
What's the terpene profile of your plant here? She has the classic appearance of a Sour D

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is for the B.T.S.D shown above...
If I want to read about Karma's gear I'll find that forum, or better yet the SDbx4 thread that you should go start instead of spamming this guy's thread. Kinda rude imo

JetLife175

Veteran
Since this is a.
WTF is wrong with you, I don’t spam the thread just make an observation. You’re the one being rude here.
posting photos of another variety in someone's thread in which they are trying to introduce a new offering is frowned upon in most communities.

I notice that you don't pick up on social nuance much and that's okay. We aren't all the same. But the defensive tactics really show no want or need for growth as a person.

You know what they say "you can attract a lot more bees with honey".

Latest posts

Latest posts