What's new

Best commercial strains

kaka_

@kaka_ hit the nail on the head! GMO and hybrids of it have got to be the heaviest yielding line that are currently marketable.

Honorable mentions: Wedding Cake, Sour Diesel, Apple Fritter, Giesel, Blue Dream, and GG4.

-DD

Apple Fritter is one of our go to's for easy growing high yielding plants for farmers.
She gets coated. I prefer not to consume her personally.
but she is easy to grow and we work with a lot of noobish, low skill commercial farmers in Oklahoma.
for people with skills I'd always rather push them into Sour Diesel, Wedding Cake, and honestly even my Ice cream cake. Anytime any farmer drops Sour Diesel flowers they sell out fast. My cut is a headband but they flower move very quickly for the farmer and the dispensaries... and yeah, that matters in commercial cannabis.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apple Fritter is one of our go to's for easy growing high yielding plants for farmers.
She gets coated. I prefer not to consume her personally.
but she is easy to grow and we work with a lot of noobish, low skill commercial farmers in Oklahoma.
for people with skills I'd always rather push them into Sour Diesel, Wedding Cake, and honestly even my Ice cream cake. Anytime any farmer drops Sour Diesel flowers they sell out fast. My cut is a headband but they flower move very quickly for the farmer and the dispensaries... and yeah, that matters in commercial cannabis.
You must of had some boof or grown boofs Rhino then as White Rhino was very good weed back then, and very potent. Thc numbers 😆 🤣, they mean shit.

Anyone who had the real Rhino back then would note its extreme Resin, potency, yield and if grown really well amazing flavour similar to Cheese but different

HalfArsedFarmer

Clearly you have never had a good Rhino cut...

Only 10 years running large clone ops.

Keep up the good work...

Also thc % on labels is for kids, any real smoker knows it's the total combinations that your looking for and taste like women is personal.

As I said took all names off in locations and shifted more variety.

No need to come in swinging, this place is about debate. If you can't handle the fact other people have different tastes and opinions then the Internet isn't for you as you're only going to make yourself angry.

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
You must of had some boof or grown boofs Rhino then as White Rhino was very good weed back then, and very potent. Thc numbers 😆 🤣, they mean shit.

Anyone who had the real Rhino back then would note its extreme Resin, potency, yield and if grown really well amazing flavour similar to Cheese but different
I grew SamS's old 90s Rhino x skunk seeds in the last few years, and his widow x skunk and haze x skunk and one could see what the skunk father brought to the table, one could see it was NLD dominant, but crossed with the Rhino, wow that old rhino must have been a wld BEAST. Frosted too, resin rails like the modern stuff massive dripping sticky colas, kick arse strong weed by modern standards, I still have beans stashed...You could see in those sisters what the rhino brought to the table! They also had this floral armpit stench to them, like sticking your nose in grannies armpit...

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
in eu you can find that cut?
Getmo on here, drohammed on insta, he has a STELLAR GMOx GG4 line made with Josey's own bx7 GG4 line, he might had seed left, or is doing a backcross of the elite "outlaw cookies" clone of it that goes around. If you cant get a cut of GMO..I'd be extremely wary of a cut from someone in europe of an elite regarding viroid infection. All mainland sources of vegetative tissue/clones we tested were dirty, switzerland, holland and Austria. Some of the most highly regarded sources/labs/nurseries.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Josey had an unreleased Bx7 line that he shared with Getmo before he passed...I grew out maybe ten hybrids of it, a pack of each and not a single banana, so he obviously bred that trait out in his further work, I've never grown the GG cut so can't help there with info. Pretty much all those lines I grew out had commercial quality plants in each. I did post a span of pics up about 2 years ago of those. The GMO outcross, had a couple of commercial quality plants in there...we found one stunner in 5 beans, and then germed the rest and found one even better in the next 5 beans and another on par with the first. I can imagine GMO being a plant you can fill rooms with.

need4weed

Veteran
Clearly you have never had a good Rhino cut...

Only 10 years running large clone ops.

Keep up the good work...

Also thc % on labels is for kids, any real smoker knows it's the total combinations that your looking for and taste like women is personal.

As I said took all names off in locations and shifted more variety.

No need to come in swinging, this place is about debate. If you can't handle the fact other people have different tastes and opinions then the Internet isn't for you as you're only going to make yourself angry.
Agreed, in a blind test, people would go for what gets them whomped or the best quality and taste. Name followed by bag appeal is the norm