What's new

best clones in Vienna?

soffy

OgKB 2.0 are at clonelab there :)

Hi do you know how to contact clonelab or the opening hours?
because I have already tried via email -facebook - istagram but they have not answered me more than two weeks have passed without having answered some suggestions thanks.

yts farmer

Veteran
Hi do you know how to contact clonelab or the opening hours?
because I have already tried via email -facebook - istagram but they have not answered me more than two weeks have passed without having answered some suggestions thanks.

Those guys don't really like chatting too much, go on there instagram page you may have better luck over there but I've tried that myself numerous times in the past myself, they don't really let out info like what strains they have available to buy right now.

You can het there address and stuff from there if page, I did have a mobile number where they were supposed to have direct access via WhatsApp but never tried to reach them on it because i know i wont get thw response i want.

All they told me about the ogkb2.0 is its extremely slow growing so if that's what your after someone else will have to have made a large order before hand and you might get lucky to get what's left over, imho they not to bothered about the guys who are after a few of this and a few of that, they seem to concentrate on the guys who buy 100's at a time.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
I usually go there and grab "leftovers" from bigger orders, quick and uncomplicated
they always have something worth to try, so whenever you in town for other clonesshops make sure to make a visit ;)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those guys don't really like chatting too much, go on there instagram page you may have better luck over there but I've tried that myself numerous times in the past myself, they don't really let out info like what strains they have available to buy right now.

You can het there address and stuff from there if page, I did have a mobile number where they were supposed to have direct access via WhatsApp but never tried to reach them on it because i know i wont get thw response i want.

All they told me about the ogkb2.0 is its extremely slow growing so if that's what your after someone else will have to have made a large order before hand and you might get lucky to get what's left over, imho they not to bothered about the guys who are after a few of this and a few of that, they seem to concentrate on the guys who buy 100's at a time.

If they say the 2.0 is slow growing...they must have a different plant. The OGKB 2.0 grows in veg just as fast as any other var I have grown. Now the original OGKB cut, yes that plant is the definition of slow.

yts farmer

Veteran
If they say the 2.0 is slow growing...they must have a different plant. The OGKB 2.0 grows in veg just as fast as any other var I have grown. Now the original OGKB cut, yes that plant is the definition of slow.

I just double checked and they say they have the 2.0

I think either it wasn't a legit cut as they were supposed to have c&c#13 but never seen them announced ready for sale or just generally there quite evasive when asking questions about what's on offer which is quite funny as how can you make enquiries as you're supposed to have an appointment before visiting according to there page. Had quite a few people tell me there dm's went unanswered. I mean who wants to turn up and not get what there after.:tiphat:

I've spoken to numerous clone shops out there and all seem responsive and reply to your enquiries very quickly but these guys tend to be hard work, think they(clonelab) concentrate on the people who want hundreds at a time.

Peace.

elanius

Veteran
Guys, anyone tried the Sour Diesel from Clonelab? What kind of cut is this?

and yes, clonelab definitely does not respond properly and never share the strain list lol. I tried Flo and Blueberry last season, none of them looked like Dj Short plants at all. Maybe hybrids at best, they have both totally different terp profile, leafs, structure and grow patterns. No blueberry smell, but very loud pine fruity smell on both of them. Reminded me of Pine Tar Kush, both plants were nice smoke. If these are truly dj short genes, must be som old school stuff..

elanius

Veteran
update: The man from the shop said its from archive seeds...i did not find any pure diesel from them so not sure whats that about o_O

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
who have real amnesia core cut? i've seen many type of clones. they got ahcc & acc from different seedbanks. weird.

aikaramba

who have real amnesia core cut? i've seen many type of clones. they got ahcc & acc from different seedbanks. weird.

FF was the first shop (i think) that sold the Amnesia Core Cut 10 years ago. Back then, they had it listed as "Amnesia Haze Core Cut" or AHCC. After a while they corrected it and named it "Amnesia Core Cut" but left it as "AHCC". Even later, they added Hy-Pro as Seedbank.

I'm pretty sure they don't know the origins of the cut themselves, back then it was rumored that it's a cut prefered by commercial growers in NL. Most cloneshops in AT have it on their menu and as long as it's not a shitty cloneshop, you'll likely get the real deal

elanius

Veteran
update: The man from the shop said its from archive seeds...i did not find any pure diesel from them so not sure whats that about o_O

Initially i got this information from another member, but talking directly to one of the guy from Clonelab, he confirms that the SD clone come from Archive seeds, but explained that some guy from Archive Seeds provided Clonelab with original SD clone only cutting. Supposed to be legit.

Last edited:

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
what i'm waiting for:
amnesia core clone only
og kush clone only (labeled as soma seeds)
jack herer sensi seeds
bubba kush hso
somango soma seeds

can anyone tell me info about those clones? mostly i'm thinking which kind of og kush they have in vienna? thankxssssssx

biobizz

what i'm waiting for:
amnesia core clone only
og kush clone only (labeled as soma seeds)
jack herer sensi seeds
bubba kush hso
somango soma seeds

can anyone tell me info about those clones? mostly i'm thinking which kind of og kush they have in vienna? thankxssssssx

i recomment u og kush (FORUM CUT from u.s.) available at clonelab. u won´t find anything better if u looking for real og

somango is available at premium genetics.

amnesia hypro (aka core) cut available at grow-solutions

but u need order/ reservation a few weeks earlier only the amnesia should be available

soffy

i recomment u og kush (FORUM CUT from u.s.) available at clonelab. u won´t find anything better if u looking for real og

somango is available at premium genetics.

amnesia hypro (aka core) cut available at grow-solutions

but u need order/ reservation a few weeks earlier only the amnesia should be available

do you know how to contact clonelab? because i have written several emails also on istagram but they have never replied

ZOTT

Let me share my experiences with cloneshops in vienna.

Flowery Field:

They had a few nice strains a few years ago.
I liked their Agent Orange, 24K Gold, Kosher Kush, Skywalker OG, Heaven, Hashberry. Their AHCC was different to most of the A(H)CC-clones i got before and after in vienna from different shops. Their cut is fast ~9 weeks and more indica-like growth-related.
But i have to say, that the quality in the last 3 years wasn't as good, as the years before.
Had few times problems with spidermites and white flys.

Blumen per Lumen:

I was there exactly one time. Small shop, what's no indication for the quality. They had a lowryder clone a few years ago, that i liked very much. What i didn't liked at this shop was, that the plants are in the same area where the customers are.

Premium Genetics:

One of my favorite shops in vienna. Christian knows what he does. Their genetic isn't the same as in most of the shops. He has a few own crossings, that you should try ;-) I like the bavarian barbarian, his Tangie(Mojito-Cut) is awesome as well. The plants are very homegenous, nearly the same size of the clones (no matter which strain). I know a few shops that order their clones and sell it as their own... All in all, if you're in vienna give it a try ;-)

Plantnation:

Small shop but good genetics and nice prices. I grew their Tangerine Dream, Tangerine Power, White Russian, Super Orange Glue #3 & #9, Amnesia, Zombie Kush and L.S.D. I was very satisfied with the service, but a few months ago something changed. The guy in the shop is unfriendly and sometimes i felt guilty to disturb him while he was chilling.

Wunderbaum:

I like this shop. They don't have the same genetics as anywhere else in vienna. If you like american strains, give it a try! Very friendly and professional staff and nice grey parrot that just speaks serbian. Their crescendia is a cross with amnesia and is very rich in thc - i think about 30%.

I hope this helps the one or other :)

peregrines

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob die folgenden 4 Sorten von Premium Genetics was taugen?
Gerade auch in Hinblick auf Schimmelressistenz, Blütezeit und Ertrag?

- Tangie (Mojito Cut)
- Lemontree
- Critical Kush
- Bavarian Barbarian

Danke ;)

UnCutCut

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob die folgenden 4 Sorten von Premium Genetics was taugen?
Gerade auch in Hinblick auf Schimmelressistenz, Blütezeit und Ertrag?

- Tangie (Mojito Cut)
- Lemontree
- Critical Kush
- Bavarian Barbarian

Danke ;)

Ich würde an deiner Stelle persönlich vorbeischauen. Er hat nämlich manchmal Sorten im Angebot, die stehen noch nicht auf der Webseite, so wie momentan zB ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts