What's new

Best cleanest highest quality nutes

You'll want to go "pharma grade" and design your own. Haven't seen any nutrient brand market itself as competent. Definitely not a single Cannabis-centric brand or nutrient consultant that inspires any confidence so stay away from that shit.

Calcium gluconate: 12 units C
Calcium glycinate: 4 units C
Calcium acetate: 4 units C
Calcium citrate: 6 units C
Calcium nitrate: 0 units C

Most "Cannabis nutes" seem to be left over floor dust from facilities owned by pesticide manufactures.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I bought Canna Substra and Terra a fews years ago and it all sat in a closet until I finally decided to clean out old supplies this past Autumn. I have been very pleased with the health of the plants and the flavors of the buds grown with those old nutes. Bought new bottles of Terra, and am planning to get their Coco line once the last of the Substra is used up.

Also the Canna feed charts (for me at least) have been way more helpful and on target compared to other companies' suggested mixing rates.

Maltiboi

I bought Canna Substra and Terra a fews years ago and it all sat in a closet until I finally decided to clean out old supplies this past Autumn. I have been very pleased with the health of the plants and the flavors of the buds grown with those old nutes. Bought new bottles of Terra, and am planning to get their Coco line once the last of the Substra is used up.

Also the Canna feed charts (for me at least) have been way more helpful and on target compared to other companies' suggested mixing rates.
Yep totally agree, have tried biobizz, advanced and another which I forgot and canna blows them all out of the water. And as you said, the feed charts are mostly on target, you don’t need to stay halving the amounts.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can grow good Pot with a single part like maxibloom.
Ive run a lot and i mean a LOT of nutrient lines. Nothing has compared when it comes to mixing readily and end results for my personal setup. Ive run maxibloom, gh, canna, veg + bloom, aptus, front row, botanicare, advanced, roots organics, fox farm, cyco and obviously H & G and over the years its been really clear we have our best results from H&G hands down. Im sure im forgetting others ive tried. Im all for those who make their own nutrients but i just am not a chemist and i dont have time to mess with all of that. I work a lot. For me its all about personal goals and individual facilities. Different strokes for different folks amirite!?

CocoNut 420

I've used canna for years and I do like it but I'm moving away from liquid nutrient in favour of dry powder nutrient.
Megacrop 1 part £10 for 3lb, Jacks and Maxicrop are other dry nutrients people do well with, npk is npk after all.

@ScheduleThreeGenetics would you mind expanding on the reason for pharma grade nutrients?
Maybe you could post a few pics of plants with your approach?

Thanks

As a licensed nurseryman of many years, Jacks or Peters. Formulation such as triple 20 or 20-10-20 etc. depends upon full soil or non-soil media. These are what the pros and experienced use who have to succeed to keep their businesses running with healthy full plants.
As with any successful long-running pro operation, dive into successful cannabis large scale dumpsters at night to examine what they buy and use. Experts on the web are a dime a dozen. Keep it simple. And do not overfertilize. A common mistake. Measure your flushes if in doubt, with a Hanna meter. Just make sure you cover all your Major and Minor elements, plus the Trace ones. Learn nursery botany and what plants need. Keep it as simple as you can. It is not difficult. Most of this stuff on the cannabis market is snake oil for suckers. It's like the fishing magazines. You won't catch more fish but the mags sure catch many fishermen.

Latest posts

Latest posts