Benji & Friends Big Jungle Thread....

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see some of Benji's work on the Bay for those who want to try

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up benji and friends ,just got home and had to stop by to show to all the homies. hope you aren't working too hard ben .have a awesome day every one

I

idoreallytry

awesome man,,, sorry i just now noticed this in your sig,,,peace

H

heavy dank nugg

hey thanks everybody for stoping in to see our good friend benji.......and thanks to benji Ill get to show you this

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hey benji do these seeds take after your chemdd seeds or critical mass?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will be the first or second person to pop them beans HDN make sure you give em a scuff and soak them for at least 24 hours i was told they are hard to germ they have a very stong shell casing..

I would say they will be more chem leaning but we will hafto wait and see..!!!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will crack some soon but its hard when im running so many different strains...hehe

Update on the Brothers Grimm Aurora Borealis i have 6 babies showing life one getting there slowly and one cracked open but didnt move so it got tossed that leaves me with 7 from 8 not bad for an original pack of nearly 10 year old beans...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Around 10 years old they were gifts from a friend who stored them in a freezer..All my seeds are either in the fridge or long time storage in a deep freezer the fridge/freezer gets open once 3-4 months for new additions but thats it strictly a bean fridge...hehe

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will crack some soon but its hard when im running so many different strains...hehe

Update on the Brothers Grimm Aurora Borealis i have 6 babies showing life one getting there slowly and one cracked open but didnt move so it got tossed that leaves me with 7 from 8 not bad for an original pack of nearly 10 year old beans...

Good to hear you located the aurora beans you were looking for.

X

xinsanewickedx

damn 10 year beans and a good germ rate that is awesome stuff right there . hope you all have a great weekend, peace

H

heavy dank nugg

You will be the first or second person to pop them beans HDN make sure you give em a scuff and soak them for at least 24 hours i was told they are hard to germ they have a very stong shell casing..

I would say they will be more chem leaning but we will hafto wait and see..!!!

well benji. out of the 4 seeds 3 have started to open in less than 15 hrs. the one that didnt looked a little premature but i tried to help her sink well see.... I also put 4 northren lights f2 in as well but nothing yet.....

chemdd x critical mass

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ive got some light warrior ready to go but i just smoked 3 bonghits of osd. so ill have to wait till im done drooling and can move from the couch. hopefully today at some point.but who knows.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the pics HDN how did you go with the germ on the NL f2's...?

H

heavy dank nugg

all seeds cracked and have been in lightwarrior for close to 48 hrs..but no sprouts to be seen yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts