What's new

Bangi Haze

FletchF.Fletch

420club
A friend of my best friend is getting Married today. I made a Bangi Haze and Rosemary bouquet for them since it is 4-20!!!!

0420241136a.jpg

The "Budquet"

Pronounced Bood-kay 😁

Last edited:

Theorganicguy

Makes me very happy to know you are growijgn Bangi Haze this outdoor season for the first time @Theorganicguy 🥰 Are the night temps cold ?
I've been and still am really thrilled to smell some onion/anise terpenes! Lows have been around 9-10, so 11-12 in the greenhouse, I'd say. There's less purpling now, but still to be found.
A bit slow, but otherwise nothing noteworthy. No smell yet. Gonna up-pot soon.

View media item 18718339
:tiphat:

Theorganicguy

For anyone interested in the homeplace of Bangi, a little perspective.

Really interesting point of view of how it affects the local people of this beautiful plant.

Is it just me or did they harvest unripe buds throughout the whole documentary? Makes you wonder how potent they'd be if left to ripe all the way through.

Anyway, back to Bangi.

Makes me very happy to know you are growijgn Bangi Haze this outdoor season for the first time @Theorganicguy 🥰 Are the night temps cold ?
Night temps are around 5-6C. She has an astringent citrus aroma, which fades into incense. Slower than others, but very thricomey!

#2 kind of wilted to death. Soil was kept wet the entire time. "Mysteries of faith", mom used to say.

View media item 18718500View media item 18718499
:tiphat: