What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Back on the boards after 12 years !

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If it’s of any consolation when my wife and I got back from vacation nine years ago, we found out that she had inoperable cancer the very next day. I like yourself stood by her side and took care of her for 3 1/2 years. The most difficult part was the last few months, and her physical appearance was difficult to tolerate. You seem like you have the strength to carry her to her final home and may God bless you for doing so… it takes a very special person to walk the path you are walking… If you feel like opening up about this, you’re welcome to send me a PM, and I can share some of my insight that I have learned by that experience… be strong for her

BusyB

If it’s of any consolation when my wife and I got back from vacation nine years ago, we found out that she had inoperable cancer the very next day. I like yourself stood by her side and took care of her for 3 1/2 years. The most difficult part was the last few months, and her physical appearance was difficult to tolerate. You seem like you have the strength to carry her to her final home and may God bless you for doing so… it takes a very special person to walk the path you are walking… If you feel like opening up about this, you’re welcome to send me a PM, and I can share some of my insight that I have learned by that experience… be strong for her
I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had to go through this too.
I’m very touched by what you’ve said.
Yes, Thankyou for offering, I would appreciate that greatly.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
While it is a difficult path to walk, it is a blessing to be put in that position. Please reach out to me if there’s anything I can do or say to help you through what you’re dealing with… my wife’s family walked away from her because they knew I would do all of the deeds that needed to be done and at first I was angry but afterwards I realized I was chosen to be the one to walk her to her final home…

Persianfarmer

Hi folks, :wave:

How you all doing ?

Not been on these boards in a very long time, used to go on planetganja some years ago and here.

Joined a while ago but failed to log back in again, that was 5 years ago ! 😲

Came back on to find some information and refresh my grow knowledge in the hope might be able to help wife, who has stage 4 cancer and is receiving palliative chemotherapy.
She has a number of secondary tumors, one is on her portal vein and could rupture any time, they can’t operate.
Unfortunately her cancer is still growing and they have changed her onto folfox, which really affects her more than folfiri.

Anyhow good to see this place is still going, and so many of you are still here.
Welcome brother!
I truly feel ya! I am in a similar situation where I decided to quit my job and take care of my elder mother hit with cancer a second time!
All I can advise is spend as much as quality time as you can and act as a positive battery!!!! You need to supercharge her with plenty I mean plenty of postive energy and do go into serious meditation as well!
I am always here if you need to talk, sorry if I am too far away if not I would have visited you with your permission

BusyB

Welcome brother!
I truly feel ya! I am in a similar situation where I decided to quit my job and take care of my elder mother hit with cancer a second time!
All I can advise is spend as much as quality time as you can and act as a positive battery!!!! You need to supercharge her with plenty I mean plenty of postive energy and do go into serious meditation as well!
I am always here if you need to talk, sorry if I am too far away if not I would have visited you with your permission
Bless you, that’s a lovely thing to say.

Thankyou ojd

I just want to take the time to say a huge Thank you to all of you, especially boo, it’s been so touching to have this support at during this terrible time.

Much Love to you all

Persianfarmer

Bless you, that’s a lovely thing to say.

Thankyou ojd

I just want to take the time to say a huge Thank you to all of you, especially boo, it’s been so touching to have this support at during this terrible time.

Much Love to you all
Much love! We are a Huge Family here!!! Like minded people sharing one platform filled with amazing souls and high positive vibes…Thanks for being of your wonderful community🫶🏻

BusyB

Quick update …..

About one month after posting this my wife.

Passed away in my arms as I lay next to her, at the age of 53, she’d put up a brave fight.

It has been an incredibly lonely time, watching friends and family disappear till only a few remain.

Still ….. it’s been great getting back into growing.
It’s kept my sanity ….. mostly 🤪🤔😂

Lovely to see so many of you still around.

Anyone know what’s happened to my old mate Palindrome?

Here’s some Apple Fritter I’m currently trying to grow.

IMG_1150.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Wasn't around when this thread started but gotta comment on it because of your post.

That was fucking _beautiful_, you are the fucking _man_ for taking care of your wife and offering to help one who was facing the same thing.:cry:

_Respect_

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Wasn't around when this thread started but gotta comment on it because of your post.

That was fucking _beautiful_, you are the fucking _man_ for taking care of your wife and offering to help one who was facing the same thing.:cry:

_Respect_
I appreciate the kind words, but what I did is what any person that was raised properly would do. When you have a wife or my case now dogs, you have a moral obligation to do the best you can for them… This might sound strange, but doing for others and making sacrifices gives me a good feeling…

Latest posts

Latest posts