What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Back & In Love With The Coco!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey peeps. After a very very long hiatus - I’m finally back in the garden. Crazy how fast time goes by after a few kids & all the craziness that follows that. Anyways - here we go.

So this go around I am running Strawberry Pines by Capulator. I have (16) plants in total, in one gallon Hortgrow mesh bags. Growing in a 5x10 tent, sealed with C02. I have a window banger with a box on the exhaust cooling everything off. Kind of a ghetto setup, but until I get a new spot rolling it will work. Lights are 720 watters from Barron Grow lite - 8 plants per.

I am 6 days into flower. First pic shows day before flower, 2nd shows day of flower after my initial defol/leg shaving, and the third was from tonight.

Temps this week have been 82-85, RH hovering around 75%, keeping the C02 at 1200ppm and I will be running those numbers up until the end of week 3. Shooting for some heavy drybacks right now, so I’ve only watered twice in 6 days.

This should be a good run, looking forward to see how it turns out. Stick around for the show!

aod

Attachments

• IMG_6547.jpeg
    IMG_6547.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6548.jpeg
    IMG_6548.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6578.jpeg
    IMG_6578.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 58

AOD2012

Veteran
Creeper - simpler setup. I have a float switch operated sump pump in a five gallon bucket under the tray. I have a regular garden hose running from that through the crawl space under the house to a slop sink I have in the basement. Simple but effective. I made the tray out of plywood covered with EPDM. Drain is a standard sink drain.

AOD2012

Veteran
Hey there. First pic is going to be right before my end of stretch major defol/leg shaving. IMG_6724.jpeg
Second pic is right after:
IMG_6726.jpeg
And third/4th pics are going to be a few days later right before lights on:
IMG_6736.jpeg IMG_6737.jpeg

I had my temp/humidty really lock down on this one, but I wasn’t able to get as much of an EC spike I wanted to on my dry backs, so bud development isn’t where I would prefer yet. These things at least tripled in size though. I had to raise the lights twice which I’ve never need to do in this tent. I always have a really bad tendency of putting too many plants under the lights, and this is the lightest density I’ve ever run & I am really happy with the progress so far.

Will update in a week or two. Thanks for stopping by!

aod

I Care

Thanks for posting, mind answering with what you’re targeting when you speak of dry back EC spike? I just had this happen and resulted in deficiency after an (over)agressive correction, topic is of interest to me.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
Very perky. if you are looking for a tent drainage setup that saves headroom check out the floraflex potpro system. for as many plants as you have it would be pretty economical and it only takes away about 3" of height. its a lot more work than a F&D table but you save a ton of height and you already have the sump pump.

Latest posts

Latest posts