What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Back & In Love With The Coco!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey peeps. After a very very long hiatus - I’m finally back in the garden. Crazy how fast time goes by after a few kids & all the craziness that follows that. Anyways - here we go.

So this go around I am running Strawberry Pines by Capulator. I have (16) plants in total, in one gallon Hortgrow mesh bags. Growing in a 5x10 tent, sealed with C02. I have a window banger with a box on the exhaust cooling everything off. Kind of a ghetto setup, but until I get a new spot rolling it will work. Lights are 720 watters from Barron Grow lite - 8 plants per.

I am 6 days into flower. First pic shows day before flower, 2nd shows day of flower after my initial defol/leg shaving, and the third was from tonight.

Temps this week have been 82-85, RH hovering around 75%, keeping the C02 at 1200ppm and I will be running those numbers up until the end of week 3. Shooting for some heavy drybacks right now, so I’ve only watered twice in 6 days.

This should be a good run, looking forward to see how it turns out. Stick around for the show!

aod

Attachments

• IMG_6547.jpeg
    IMG_6547.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6548.jpeg
    IMG_6548.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6578.jpeg
    IMG_6578.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 55

AOD2012

Veteran
Creeper - simpler setup. I have a float switch operated sump pump in a five gallon bucket under the tray. I have a regular garden hose running from that through the crawl space under the house to a slop sink I have in the basement. Simple but effective. I made the tray out of plywood covered with EPDM. Drain is a standard sink drain.

AOD2012

Veteran
Hey there. First pic is going to be right before my end of stretch major defol/leg shaving. IMG_6724.jpeg
Second pic is right after:
IMG_6726.jpeg
And third/4th pics are going to be a few days later right before lights on:
IMG_6736.jpeg IMG_6737.jpeg

I had my temp/humidty really lock down on this one, but I wasn’t able to get as much of an EC spike I wanted to on my dry backs, so bud development isn’t where I would prefer yet. These things at least tripled in size though. I had to raise the lights twice which I’ve never need to do in this tent. I always have a really bad tendency of putting too many plants under the lights, and this is the lightest density I’ve ever run & I am really happy with the progress so far.

Will update in a week or two. Thanks for stopping by!

aod

I Care

Thanks for posting, mind answering with what you’re targeting when you speak of dry back EC spike? I just had this happen and resulted in deficiency after an (over)agressive correction, topic is of interest to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts