What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

🪷Baba’s 2024 Garden🪷

Baba Karuna

It is wonderful to see all your plants, you are clearly a good steward for these lines. How do you avoid cross-contamination if you are open pollinating? And where is the Peruvian line from?
Thank you my friend 🙏🏼

Every year I choose what line I want to use for pollen and then I grow out a bunch of seeds and choose multiple males from that line and match them to multiple choice females of the same line. I collect pollen by hand for storage (to use in later projects) and let the males pollinate before culling them. Depending on the year, I have various gardens going to allow for the production of multiple lines without cross pollinating. I do have other females in the garden from different cultivars that will also receive the pollen but I only allow males from one line at a time. I am blessed to live in a location where growing year round is possible. This allows me to breed to my hearts content 🥰

The Peruvian I collected personally deep in the jungles of the Ucayali region of Peru 🇵🇪 😊🙏🏼

🪷Om Śivkarmāstu🪷

Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Thank you for the reply! I was inspired by your thread to pick up a pack of the Sinai from RSC. Looking forward to growing it out!
Very happy that you got yourself some Sinai. There are some truly amazing gems to found within that gene pool. I have been blessed to find the peachy, rose water perfume expressions that I have come to love so dearly but others have found cat urine expressions that they claim are spectacular 🤩 Last I heard the seed stock they have is still from the original release so I am excited for you to discover something unique and special 😊🙏🏼

🪷Om Dhana Dhānyasamrddhirastu🪷

Latest posts

Latest posts