What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Auto Haze hybreeds

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man....insane!! its so wicked how you push forward the autoHaze buiss...respect bro!!

what kind of dog do you breed???

i stopt now breeding but i breed for over 10 years thise guy's
here a F4 breeding from me he's 5 years old never showt him but his sister;s mommy and grand daddy dat i owhed had lot of cup's lol,
picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ganjasuitesseat and long ago befor thise American Bulldogs
i like this boy (owner is best friend and whane give me the dog)
but too much dog for this neighbourhood and they get banned that time here in Holland
choose for the american bulldog very nice family dogs
but here is a pic of the dog i like a lot,only the Temperment too much! and big 80 kilo Bandog (mastino napolitano X PitBull)
Picture.jpg

Druna

Very nice picture Lbh, i didnt know that the american bulldog could get this big, im dog lover and specially big dogs,i got a big Boerboel bitch myself that loves to just lie and look at my plants :)

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Autoflowering Blue Haze

few weeks in flowering ,here some pic from it

(again will make better pic in time for you guy's this plant is breed only for seeds under bad conditions)

she waiting for pollen from a

F2 auto autoflowering Blue Haze x ACE Oldtimers Haze X CBG's Meao Thai male

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

f1auto

Please disregard my post about the "spanish guy" its la buena herbia!!

looking great, really great indeed.

What happned to the auto haze the first post on page 1? did you finish that project? was a fully automatic haze project completed?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please disregard my post about the "spanish guy" its la buena herbia!!

looking great, really great indeed.

What happned to the auto haze the first post on page 1? did you finish that project? was a fully automatic haze project completed?

hi notting happend i planing too share the world first some autoflowering Haze crosses like autoflowering Sour diesel Haze
and meabey this summer some pure autoflowering Haze type.
but depents how things go :tiphat:

automatic haze project whas the first too completed but i always crossing more pure Haze strains in her like tom hills haze ,neville's Haze seedman;s Haze and ace Haze (trying too make the best Haze lol)

hope on your guy's suport

peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i dont think it's alloud on icmag too say where i realese them ?(thats why lot of auto breeds are band/leave icmag)
but i support icmag so you guy's can see im a icmag donor so mayby i give some too seedbay!
ore meabey Gypsy can make a nice deal.

f1auto

It was the only reason I joined a cannabis forum again, after coming back from travelling abroad, that I was interested in seeing how the auto haze hybrid was coming along.

now the fact la buena is doing more work on making more haze dominant hybrids is very exciting. I love the auto haze pics :) I hope sometime I can grow them in Scotland, thats my dream

f1auto

I've been reading through the posts in this on and off for around 2 hours.

So sad that is seems some people who do NO work in creating a new auto strain, which takes considerable time and effort are trying to rip off people like la buena herbia. Not fair when you think about all the time and effort people like la buena take (unpaid) to make new and exciting strains for himselfe and others.

I remember lowlife was the same him and his people creating very very improved auto's much bigger yielding and more potent than any of mdanzigs. and he had same trouble like la buena, people jelous of some magnificent breeding work and trying to ruin his reputation.

I can tell you from being an autoflower follower for a number of years due to my location (Scotland) and the fact its so hard to get cannabis to finish here with such short summers - la buena's auto haze hybreeds are very very different from ANY of the other auto flower strains on the market.

Have you seen how thin those leaves are?? it looks like some kind of african or thai sativa with its leaves even more thin than a pencil. Do you know how much haze influence that means? A loott of haze influence. And he has created it all by himselfe..... such a shame some untrustworthy people trying to rip him off. It is alot of work he has put into breeding such a haze autoflower.

Is zedhead on here? I havnt seen him since over 2 years. I remember he sent me his FON and it was the grow that I got busted.. but they looked really promising. zedhead = really good canna guy

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been reading through the posts in this on and off for around 2 hours.

So sad that is seems some people who do NO work in creating a new auto strain, which takes considerable time and effort are trying to rip off people like la buena herbia. Not fair when you think about all the time and effort people like la buena take (unpaid) to make new and exciting strains for himselfe and others.

I remember lowlife was the same him and his people creating very very improved auto's much bigger yielding and more potent than any of mdanzigs. and he had same trouble like la buena, people jelous of some magnificent breeding work and trying to ruin his reputation.

I can tell you from being an autoflower follower for a number of years due to my location (Scotland) and the fact its so hard to get cannabis to finish here with such short summers - la buena's auto haze hybreeds are very very different from ANY of the other auto flower strains on the market.

Have you seen how thin those leaves are?? it looks like some kind of african or thai sativa with its leaves even more thin than a pencil. Do you know how much haze influence that means? A loott of haze influence. And he has created it all by himselfe..... such a shame some untrustworthy people trying to rip him off. It is alot of work he has put into breeding such a haze autoflower.

Is zedhead on here? I havnt seen him since over 2 years. I remember he sent me his FON and it was the grow that I got busted.. but they looked really promising. zedhead = really good canna guy

indeed lots of work and no $$ people try too steel but we can all see the difrends from mine auto haze and other people's work lol
and if my haze come out/relased sure by a miracle most other breeders/seedbanks will have the same type of autoflowering Haze will that just coincidental :)

Zedhead is i think re making his FON i think?do a virus thats in there he need too work it all over again.

i have some crosses from his FON but i not whane risk a virus in here with my work meabey somday wen there no risk i will test them

i hope zedhead will bring his fon work out he's a good men stike with bad luck on his FON with this Virus.

peace