What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

SHO774

I reckon just keep tipping the fuck out of em every couple weeks and leave the lower stuff alone if you want it to catch up? Maybe chop em right in half down the middle somewhere?

SHO774

Yeah I get you, you might end up with a sorta top heavy bendy spears shape though long term like the way people prune indoor plants if you know what I mean. I reckon you want more of a bushy ball? You can bend em right over as well to get lateral branching going? Maybe play around a little and get all sorts of shapes seeing as you got so many and you not so concerned with end product.

Porky82

mky thought isw you just take off any lower paqthetic growing stuff
If ya want that soccer ball shape plants then you'll need to tip em heaps and you could tie the lower branches down.

1729078054741.png

Latest posts

Latest posts