What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
You wanna rock Hollywood PK? You pay the price doggy
I would not mind $200 for something great if it were healthy. After the one clone from CT with spider mites from hell that wiped out 10 top shelf clones, ordered 25 from 5 vendors, and all had some degree of fusarium from them knowingly sending clones on deaths edge (strainly and canary seeds own product) to plants obviously had it but took a couple of weeks to die.

It is these get rich quick idiots using aerocloners. Fusarium needs a wound, like the gaping one at bottom of clone, and the water just spreads, and lives through batches infecting everything they have.

The jackass with spider mites from hell, found out he had them 9 months before I got them and was still sending them a year after me. Knew they had them as soon as arrived and crawling with them, and swore they got into sealed bag in shipping. Forget name but something Joes in connecticut.

eastcoastjoe

In california lots of places selling rooted clones for $30. What does a clone cost? .25 cent rockwool and $2 electric and nutrients. Hundred cuts off mother at $100 $10K. More money than growing and selling bud. Most commercial growers are throwing cuts away all day. Tumi does HLVD/Fusarium for $40.

You think all those guys verify where those cuts came from 🤣🤣🤣. I understand your frustration but respectfully, you have no first hand knowledge what you are talking about. It’s a theory. If it’s so easy,how come you’re not cashing in ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks will try allstars, but may have problems. Looks like great strains, but no cell phone and can not do crypto. Might see if facebook friend can pickup and send him money.

No prices listed. Any idea how expensive and shipping costs?

1st class genetics has been mentioned. Anyone who tests the stock should be good to go. He does that. I don't buy clones. He does a good job from what I see. He only uses email to get his stock list. He has some killer stuff that I cant get "Specifically RBK" I've been after that one for awhile.
Project1.png

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

1st class genetics has been mentioned. Anyone who tests the stock should be good to go. He does that. I don't buy clones. He does a good job from what I see. He only uses email to get his stock list. He has some killer stuff that I cant get "Specifically RBK" I've been after that one for awhile.
View attachment 19061807

I remember at one poijt he was passing out hop latent like candy. Hopefully he’s cleaned his act up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember at one poijt he was passing out hop latent like candy. Hopefully he’s cleaned his act up
I've been following his account for years but never saw this mentioned. If tests come back clean which he does post results no one can do any better. False claims get passed around like candy would be more accurate. What better way to get rid of your competition?

eastcoastjoe

I've been following his account for years but never saw this mentioned. If tests come back clean which he does post results no one can do any better. False claims get passed around like candy would be more accurate. What better way to get rid of your competition?

That’s because he never mentioned it publicly. The people who got dirty clones did and it coincides with the same time he stopped selling clones. It happened bro. Pretty sure there are people at the basement who even posted about it

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take most opinions with a grain of salt. Nothing else matters more than the test results. If someone claims HPLVD from stock that tested clean something is off. If people are getting HPLVD from clean tests it would decent all clone business.

I had a look at Beanbasment and couldn't find anything about HPLVD from him. Nothing but positive feedback even from CAP. Using firstclass as the search I didn't find any negative posts.

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

I take most opinions with a grain of salt. Nothing else matters more than the test results. If someone claims HPLVD from stock that tested clean something is off. If people are getting HPLVD from clean tests it would decent all clone business.

2021-2022 show me where he was posting test results ? Oddly enough, he took a break from clone selling at that same time. He wasn’t testing dude. People got sick plants from him. It is what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️

eastcoastjoe

I had a look at Beanbasment and couldn't find anything about HPLVD from him. Nothing but positive feedback even from CAP. Using firstclass as the search I didn't find any negative posts.

Did you miss this

1F5D9923-0CF9-437B-9172-26EFD06C4CD0.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2021-2022 show me where he was posting test results ? Oddly enough, he took a break from clone selling at that same time. He wasn’t testing dude. People got sick plants from him. It is what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️
He only uses IG. I've seen plenty in his stories. 1 Claim out of hundreds/thousands seems odd to me. It wouldn't be just 1 person. False Claims of HPLVD are far more likely. Finding 1 post is no easy task. There would be more if it was a real issue.. From my short search, nothing but good feedback on him. The only thing that matters is the test results. I'm not affiliated nor have I bought a clone from him or anyone. From what I've seen he is solid for clones.

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

He only uses IG. I've seen plenty in his stories. As I stated above I couldn't find anything related to HPLVD from firstclass.. Maybe you got him confused?.
Nah dude, I’m not confused. You didn’t see the dude at caps I just posted ? I’ve seen quite a few IG stories of people who posted results in 2022 I believe.
He even stopped selling clones for a while and started back recently. His Instagram page even reflects it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah dude, I’m not confused. You didn’t see the dude at caps I just posted ? I’ve seen quite a few IG stories of people who posted results in 2022 I believe.
He even stopped selling clones for a while and started back recently. His Instagram page even reflects it.
Folling posts by people using different names I can't do. Under new posts, I don't see anything about this subject. I don't see what you are referring too on his IG page?. I do remember his page getting deleted a few times

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

Folling posts by people using different names I can't do. Under new posts, I don't see anything about this subject. I don't see what you are referring too on his IG page?. I do remember his page getting deleted a few times

Dudes were posting positive results via Tumi on Instagram. Not sure why your trying to defend him so hard but it 100% happened

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dudes were posting positive results via Tumi on Instagram. Not sure why your trying to defend him so hard but it 100% happened
I'm not seeing the same as you are. From what I've seen he is solid. I'm not alone in that opinion. That is not defending. If I saw anything other than that it would be different. I would do the same for anyone.

eastcoastjoe

I'm not seeing the same as you are. From what I've seen he is solid. I'm not alone in that opinion. That is not defending. If I saw anything other than that it would be different. I would do the same for anyone.

We have a mutual friend who remembers the same thing I do. He can chime in if he wants but it happened. I have no dog in this fight but I know I’m right. He had hop latent dude

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It happened. There isn't always forum evidence etc. ig stories get removed quickly . he probably tests and sells clean cuts now. I picked up cuts from first class around the time which is why I remember. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again now though.

It also happened with purple City genetics. All their cuts have been clean lately and I've really been enjoying them.

I've said it once before in this thread but things are only getting better.

Latest posts

Latest posts