Veteran
Great to see so many people growing the Drunken Bastards! Really cool plants
:tiphat:
20220914_083639.jpg

20220914_083709.jpg

TANO

TANITO 🍒
Veteran
Such small leaves. They probably aren't noticeable from a distance are they?
small like parsley
Did you strip the fan leaves for Stealth reasons ?

From a distance it doesn't look like a pot plant.

Its a Austrailian Bastard cannabis hybrid- he didnt defoliate anything. Super high calyx:leaf ratio on these guys-very interesting plants and very stealth.
it is exactly as it says @laszlokovacs

I fell in love with this plant,i can't stop looking at it
:watchplant:🥰

TANO

TANITO 🍒
Veteran
Have you ever smoked any? If so, how was it?
not me but if you go to him and go to page 5 from post 95 he writes how it is

therevverend

Veteran
For those of you struggling with mold, you have my sympathies. My time will come but for now the weather has been great. Even a few nasty smoke days hasn't managed to slow things down. Every time the smoke changes the weather, at least in September. Brings in foggy ocean air. I believe the ash seeds clouds, but I'm not a scientist so maybe I'm wrong. All I know is first comes smoke, then comes rain, then comes mold, then comes mildew. This year the smoke brought in the cool misty air but so far no rain or mold and the forecast is good.

Unfortunately if the mold doesn't get you the rippers will. Some cuntfaced pig fucker lopped a few of the huge candelabra colas off the top of my Super Apes (my name for the grape ape x bubblegum X Apricot Helix). He ignored all my other stuff, went right for the best stuff. Got a top limb off the early spear x 5gblue but it doesn't hurt the way the Super Ape losses hurt. Oh well, there's plenty he left and I've been tempted to snag an early nug for testing. Here's a look.

View media item 18704416
Hopefully the shit is satisfied with his rip, if he comes back for more he'll have problems. I didn't have my security set up, it was early and I've been slacking. Been a few years since I've had trouble. I hate drama, I hate the stress, but unfortunately it's part of growing. Anyone who knows me knows if he'd asked I'd give him cured dry smoke that's actually finished properly. And some seeds so he doesn't have to keep ripping people off. I live in a tough neighborhood, it's not a big shock to me. Hopefully it's all I lose.

The bitch is I have to stay here 24/7 until late October. Sucks to be grounded. At least I get to watch the best ganja on earth ripen. Like this Goji OG F2. She's a beauty, I've been fond of her all summer. The colas are swelling fast, starting to merge together into super colas. 2 or 3 more weeks without serious rain and she'll be there.

View media item 18704417
View media item 18704418
View media item 18704419

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice trichome coverage on that one, cflking! Happy Harvest! :smoke:

I know how it is with mold, it really slows you down. Dry them down a little more to be on the safe side if you aren't sure.

Thankfully the weather should be warm and dry through the end of the month! May not have to deal with much mold this year hopefully. I've been watering to keep the plants healthy and hopefully they can fight off the mold. Its a lot of work carrying water, but it saves on the mold picking later. :smoke:

Couple views from last weekend. :smoke:

full

full

full

Choice indica budshot

full

Another good indica plant, yes! :smoke:

full

And another good indica!
full

full

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Nice trichome coverage on that one, cflking! Happy Harvest! :smoke:

I know how it is with mold, it really slows you down. Dry them down a little more to be on the safe side if you aren't sure.

Thankfully the weather should be warm and dry through the end of the month! May not have to deal with much mold this year hopefully. I've been watering to keep the plants healthy and hopefully they can fight off the mold. Its a lot of work carrying water, but it saves on the mold picking later. :smoke:

Couple views from last weekend. :smoke:

full

full

full

Choice indica budshot

full

Another good indica plant, yes! :smoke:

full

And another good indica!
full

full
Thanks man still have the other 5 going so far only a few small spots of mold on those. Been inspecting daily. Supposed to be dry this next week or so hopefully 2 more will be ready by the end of the month. Watching the heads carefully for Amber

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I was glad we didn't get all the rain the other day. Especially with seed, mold can be a big issue. I think the cold weather helps the plants resin ripen up. We've already had some nights in the mid to lower 50's! Growth happens in the warm sunshine though. Getting ready for another watering workout this weekend 70 -84 gal 14 trips! :smoke:

iTarzan

cfl...KING that is some nice buddage for not being picked at the time you wanted to pick them. In your tester thread you were using the secret clear cup revel technique and not you are wearing gloves looking like you work in a lab. I am starting to think you are a mad cannabis scientist.

Inspecting buds tedious??? It could be worse. What if you had to fondle playboy worthy breasts for the same amount of time. Snap out of it. We are living our dream. We are totally growing weed. Good weed. WOOHOO! Before I started growing I would drive and wait hours for weed. Now we always have it.

iTarzan

Hey Rev that is some goddamn bullshit. IMHO there is noway in hell that rat bastard pig fucker is not coming back. You do have to stay tight to the plants. If he saw the other plants he knows there are thousands of dollars just hanging there. Did he come in the night? If taken at night harder to tell which plants are best. Was Super Ape also the largest colas? How did he know Super Ape was the best one? Did you show anybody and tell them that? If so that is your ripper.
These ripper posts come every year but they are maddening. I have been ripped. It sucks. It sucks when LEO finds them but it is at least a red bad of courage.
Your plants are just to nice. They are essentially irresistible to a ripper. He must be stopped and hopefully revealed after you taser him repeatedly.

iTarzan

I have some update picks finally. I even have a few cornfield pics but I lost a few big Chem Ds to the early harvest around here. I have a greenhouse and a greenhouse frame with netting. After putting up the first greenhouse I realized it was just to hot inside for full summer heat. Especially this year. So I just had a few plants right inside the open front door. Then I set up the second greenhouse frame and covered it with fishing net to conceal it but let open airflow. Then because of high spotter plane activity I added even more netting. It has worked so far. I moved some of the plants into the greenhouse now because temps have dropped. This way I could spread things out in the nethouse. I have had to lug water all summer and I did not want rain to ruin this party so I covered the nethouse with translucent plastic. It kept everything perfectly dry through to different storms. One was 3 inches in 2 days and 1 was 4 inches in 2 days 3 of which were in one 12 hour period. I have also noticed it keeps all the night and morning dew of the plants. This is actually probably even more important in keeping the buds dry. Morning dew every day takes a bit to dry off without early direct sunlight and some wind and even then it hurts the buds. So you will notice my now plastic coated nethouse.
These 4 pics are the huge GMO that is behind the greenhouse. It would not fit in there now. It is in a big open bottom container made of rolled up painted aluminum. It has been topped a few times and it seemed like it would never stop stretching and still grows a bit taller but now very slowly as it stacks the buds. I tried to count the top colas but it is a forest of colas. It is 9 feet tall, 8 feet long and 5 foot wide. I have it lst'd and each colas is 2 feet long or more. It is difficult to get a real clear picture because I have slowly incased it netting and plastic. I had to get up on an old wooden stepladder to take the picture. It was not really a stepladder for a Batman but I made it.
DSCN3482.jpeg
DSCN3483.jpeg
DSCN3484.jpeg

DSCN3488.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts