What's new

Anyone try this?

Bud_Man10

Veteran
So I was watching Arjan and Franco's Super Lemon Haze video on the Greenhouse site. They employ a technique of flushing with plain pH'd water 3 times during the flowering phase (day 16, day 28 & day 41 I think) dried it out for 5 days and then hit them with full strength nutes. Claim that the added oxygen in the root zone really maximizes the yield. Anyone use this technique, and is there anything to it?

Peace
BM

ozman

Hey BudMan,I never heard of it before,and I have a hard time seeing the benefits of it for a personal grow.As a dwc grower I dont know how that would work,sounds like a lot of work to me.I dont know it may be a viable technique,then again ..............
If you find out more please post back here.

bad gas

The pulse feed part of the Passive Plant Killer brings fresh o2 to the roots approx once/hr. That's partially why it's so effective.

Indoor hydro forum for all the info.

Have a nice day. bg

highonmt

Veteran
So I was watching Arjan and Franco's Super Lemon Haze video on the Greenhouse site. They employ a technique of flushing with plain pH'd water 3 times during the flowering phase (day 16, day 28 & day 41 I think) dried it out for 5 days and then hit them with full strength nutes. Claim that the added oxygen in the root zone really maximizes the yield. Anyone use this technique, and is there anything to it?

Peace
BM

These Guido's are so clueless:laughing: why would ro water flushes add extra oxygen what joke. What they are doing seems to be a misguided attempt at creating positive stress imo, which I and many others use when dark shocking before flowering and I do flush once just after bud set about week 3-4 to stress em a bit. But the claim they make is so far off base it is startling as bad gas pointed out frequent introduction of freshly aerated solution increases root zone O2 not flushing every 2 weeks or so. More un-awe inspiring information from the green horn seed guys.
HM

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Hey guys
I suspected as much, didn't make much sense to me when I watched it, but hey, who am I to know!!! Thought I'd better wing it by the pros at IC ...more gobbledy goop from Arjan...

Thanks for chiming in
Peace
BM

B

BasementGrower

ya man not to be a dick or anything but id stay clean of anything aryan says.. he obv lies about genetics. he will lie about more.. he also spread his genetics .all over the world to dilute the landrace genetics to make it hard for others to start seed businesses from scratch.. !!! im reading about it all over the net .. aryan is nuts. man i cant believe i looked up to him wen i saw strain hunters. but then i realized wat he was really doing.. spreadying hermy feminized genetics all over the fuckin place.. watch them. then watch the video on youtube about aryans 100% feminized and talks about hermi and seeds everywere and is all proud! hes fuckin up landrace genetics for everyone. its to bad.

highonmt

Veteran
ya man not to be a dick or anything but id stay clean of anything aryan says.. he obv lies about genetics. he will lie about more.. he also spread his genetics .all over the world to dilute the landrace genetics to make it hard for others to start seed businesses from scratch.. !!! im reading about it all over the net .. aryan is nuts. man i cant believe i looked up to him wen i saw strain hunters. but then i realized wat he was really doing.. spreadying hermy feminized genetics all over the fuckin place.. watch them. then watch the video on youtube about aryans 100% feminized and talks about hermi and seeds everywere and is all proud! hes fuckin up landrace genetics for everyone. its to bad.

Yep another example of how money can't fix stupid. I just pray the people he gave his color coded feminized horse shittt had sense enough to throw them away. These guys are clueless about the damage they have potentially inflicted.
HM

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Thanks guys

I don't know what I was thinking...I should have known better than to even ask! Sorry, a moment of mental weakness (brain fart) on my part! :)

Peace
BM