What's new

Cannabis causing cancer

Bio boy

So I saw this
California

California doesn't allow the purchase of smokeable hemp products. Lost Oak Farm’s hemp flower may only be used for culinary purposes in the state of California, such as making tea or home-infused products. When purchasing Lost Oak Farm's hemp flower products in California, you are agreeing to use raw hemp flower for culinary purposes only.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including delta-9-THC and the terpene beta-myrcene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Delta-9-THC is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go

How can they say myrcene and thx cause cancer ? For 1 it’s one of the most abu rant Terpsichore in most strains ? Thx is there to fight cancer ? What’s the score here

Dime

Attachments

• th-3657654568.jpg
    th-3657654568.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 17

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn’t smoke anything coming out of California commercially. There’s a horrible problem at the moment with contamination and pesticides Google it you will see…. there’s massive recalls going on frantic testing it’s absurd.

goingrey

I wouldn’t smoke anything coming out of California commercially. There’s a horrible problem at the moment with contamination and pesticides Google it you will see…. there’s massive recalls going on frantic testing it’s absurd.
Says they test for 66 pesticides. So unscrupulous growers use the 67th hehe. But I mean, how many places even test their weed for 66 different pesticides?

RobFromTX

Thats disheartening to hear. Seems like the best stuff we get down south comes from Cali. Far better than the dry Colorado bud that turns to dust when you squeeze it