What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another day, another dollar, a stealthy dresser and some new flowers...

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Hey man, great tutorial. Thank you.

Now, time for the lights. I daisy-chained all the lights together and mounted them to some scrap 1/2" board I had laying around. You can use pieces of the dresser drawers for this also.

Would you mind explaining how this works? I wiki'd "daisy-chain" and I can picture how you wire the lamps together, but how is it wired to the power source? Do you just chop off a lamp chord and splice it to the last ceramic socket on the chain? If so, how many watts can I "daisy-chain" to one plug?

R

redeyesurprise

Nice setup. Sorry to dredge an old thread, but I am interested in how you pulled air into the cab. I don't see any intake. :chin:
I'm assuming there is some sort of vent in from beneath the false floors, but would like to clarify...

Latest posts

Latest posts