What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

And The Sh!t Hits The Fan

D

Durdy

Continued

Continued

J-One

picture.php

Shoreline

picture.php

Shoreline

picture.php

:tiphat:

D

Durdy

UPDATE

UPDATE

Things are chugging along nicely! some mild discoloration on leaf tips that worries me a bit but other then that things are good.
Any input on the discoloration check out this thread below
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244915

Alright onto the pictures!
J-One
picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

Romulan
picture.php

Shoreline
picture.php

J-one
picture.php

D

Durdy

Hello.

Things going well.

Its been unusually humid here for this time of year, and the shoreline has very dense buds so a few have rotted, but not many. She gets the get within the next week so not to worried about it.

Other then that business as usual

picture.php

picture.php

This was a bud of el monstre #4 from last years harvest. I never got around to snapping photos of them and this was the last nug I had so thought I'd do it the honors of a photoshoot.
picture.php

Shoreline
picture.php

Shoreline
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAYUM!!! That shoreline looks fire! I love J-1; Jack herer and skunk#1 were thee dankest in their times!

Also very very intrigued by the Romulan. How did that plant turn out? Does it grow well?
Genetics?

D

Durdy

DAYUM!!! That shoreline looks fire! I love J-1; Jack herer and skunk#1 were thee dankest in their times!

Also very very intrigued by the Romulan. How did that plant turn out? Does it grow well?
Genetics?

The shoreline did turn out to be fire! I'm sad I didn't keep a cut. Yeah J1 is one of my favs! smells great, smokes great, and yields like a mofo! The romulan is alright, she has this rank kinda rotty smell, with a hint of sweetness. Not the frostiest in the world, but dense dense dense nuggets (lost almost all my tops to bud rot on that one). The high is nice too, very stoney, I like it at night time will induce serious munchies! haha

Thanks trichy!

Will update with some pics asap, studying for a chemistry test all day.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad this thread will wake up from its slumber :)

Thats interesting regarding the Romulan. Would you recommend it? The more I see finished flower from it I like it, but thats just aesthetically speaking so its not a good judgement call.

Hows the GH run coming along?

D

Durdy

Everythings down and jarred, been smoking on it for a a couple weeks! Best year I've had yet, I really need to take some pics to post! Been super hectic for well years hahaha.

The Romulans a great plant, love the high and the smoke, let me rephrase my smell analysis after checking the jar. Its really much more of a sweet spicy smell then anything rotty. It takes a bit longer to finish which is why I had rot issues, the others were just as dense but came down before the october humidity spike I get. I'll get some pics up for you ASAP

Great job on the outdoor Durdy! Love the pics. I can really see the subtle differences in your strains! Did not look like much from the beginning but man did they finish nice! Props on the use the use of the tomato cages they really filled them out! Really curious on the taste/smell of the shoreline, it had the most beautiful colors/resin.

D

Durdy

LyrycThe buds are curing, they are good and getting better everyday!

PodinkThanks, I'm really happy with how this year went, best I've ever had! The shoreline is great! I'm really sad I didn't keep a cut, I love everything about it! Really chunky nuggets! The smell is a sweet smell with hints of citrus and skunk funk and the taste is very similar to that as well.