What's new

AN to be made in China

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Ya know Mr, Celcius I felt the same way, I was like are you sure?

He says he;s seen a difference amongst his customers but again he doesn't grow weed lol.
I take everything with a grain of salt, even if I have mentioned he knows his shit in the past he is still a "bottle pusher" and I don't agree with everything he says.

That's what I love about guano, it's unchanged formula lol.

S

G

Gratephul4THC

Not trying to start a fight but i use some AN products and i find them to work really well for me. I do think its really dumb how many products they try and make you buy and how much to use, its crazy! I use Big Bud, voodoo juice, Carboload, VHO, and Monkey Juice, i have used some of their other products obviously they did something harmful to my plants and won't use it again. If they do go over to China i will probably back off all their products except the big bud, i love that stuff. Anyways just wanted to give my experience using their nutes.

Here are some pics of AN at work

as i said before i am not trying to start an arguement i just want people to know that i have used their products with great results and the pics above should prove that.

happy growing to all!

O

OriginalyPosted

Mr Celsius said:
I quickly noticed that when I watched the videos.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I could grow just as much weed with some crappy chinese fertilizers that cost absolutely nothing, as with AN, GH, PBP, guano or anything else. If you tailor the right NPK's and pay attention, adapting your conditions, then you can grow a plant.
see you got a green thumb not every stoner wants to go that deep everything cost somthing time is $

So far as i have seen no other stand alone "organic" bottled liquid fertilizer that can touch the iguana ive used most of em.

jdubz206 said:
If AN does go to China, I will stop using their products. Until then, I'm really digging their whole deal. I think the advertising and testimonials on their site are a bit overkill, but hey this is a business and they're taking a different approach then many others. I didn't use any AN products during my 1st grow mainly because I heard so much crap about them on this site and how expensive their products are. I just recently picked up a few of their additives and I'm extremely happy with the results so far. Honestly, AN makes a great product. All of their products are\were designed specifically for use with cannabis. Their research was done in Canada WITH medical marijuana. In my opinion, that means a lot. When I went and decided to pick up a few AN products, I was surprised because they really weren't that expensive at all. I grabbed Sweet Leaf for $21.99\liter. Sweet goes for $19.99. The ingredients are pretty similar except Sweet Leaf has some b vitamins, ash, and uses 4 types of carbohydrate sources instead of 1. You only use 8-12 ml\gallon of Sweet Leaf during flower, with Sweet I believe it was 15-20. The guy at the grow shop was showing me how concentrated the AN products are. That's why I think they are more expensive. You only need to use 1-2 tsp per gallon of most of their products compared to 1-2 tablespoons that is used with competitors. This local group of growers uses strictly Iguana Juice and their bud is the top notch. It's the best you can find in town and the best I've ever smoked. I'm finishing up a round of PBP, next grow I'm using FF nutes just because I have them lying around and want to use them up. After that, I'm going to try mainly AN products and see what type of results I get. The most expensive thing I would have to buy from AN would be about $35\liter. A bit more expensive but with the quality of the product, the research that went into it, and the highly concentrated formulas, it doesn't seem too bad.

Sweet and Sweet leaf are different , sweet leaf is my #1 favorite advanced nutrient product i tried to get my buddy to try out a bottle of the sweetleaf just the other day he went to the store by his lonsome and the guy at the hydro store told him it would only work if he got the rest of the lineup lol dude was like its great nutes if ya wanna spend 2gs a month , so he ended up getting sweet . just cause of the price .....lmao .

rckymtnthuglife said:
In the organic forum...I believe it is our goal to produce quality marijuana using the purest organic methods available. IMO, nothing you buy in a bottle can be guaranteed organic...I don't care what company or what sticker it has on it. With that being said, I posted this spread as an attempt to find the truth about the matter, I never declared it to be the truth. This is simply what I heard from a grow store owner I have known for years...we were simply shooting the shit... after he resolved an issue I was having with a new ballast. Gotta couple questions for ya...Do they put made in China on dog food bags? Do they put a sticker on a package of meat that has been injected with hormones...milk? chickens? Hmmm, maybe I'll touch my stove when it's red hot...there's not a sticker on it telling me not to. Lastly, I grow for quality...not so much for quantity....but I've found with quality comes quantity, not always true the other way around.

Theres another popular word "purest" everyone wants the cleanest healthiest stuff these days no doubt i agree yall say you dont care about labels and stickers yet yer all obsessed with the OMRI certified tag whos to say those guys are doing there jobs correctly .

I grow for quality as well and would put my BUD up against yours anyday of the week .

just find it amusing that so many people that have never used somthing are so quick to pretty much hate on it how many other nute
companys that have had the balls to say there nutes are for growing somthing besides space lettuce.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I`m pretty sure MOST of us here have used a 2 or 3 part nutrient, it`s the first baby step to fertilizing...

I for one am not OMRI tag chasing, worm castings, blood and bone meals, kelp meal/liquid, alfalfa meal, guanos, I work on the assumption that these are organic and use my judgement for what I find works in my garden.

Not many here are hardcore purists that hate anything that involves hydro nutes, I think anyone using AN had a good run with it assuming they did it right, same goes for organics, some hate it without having given it a fair run.

S

C

CT Guy

swampdank said:
i still dont know why AN is so expensive. maybe it has to do with the label design of something. for some reason i just dont believe that every product they have is better than anything else on the market. people claim larger yields with these products but at what cost?

It's so expensive for 2 reasons:

1. People will pay it if they think it will grow them bigger plants.

2. They spend a ton of money on marketing.

~T

G

I am not hooked on any product I use what I can get. I am a cheap person and can not see the logic to spending cash on stuff that can be free.
it takes some time but we can figure the results are due to experience.
Bottle some experience.

OriginalyPosted said:
see you got a green thumb not every stoner wants to go that deep everything cost somthing time is $

So far as i have seen no other stand alone "organic" bottled liquid fertilizer that can touch the iguana ive used most of em.

Sweet and Sweet leaf are different , sweet leaf is my #1 favorite advanced nutrient product i tried to get my buddy to try out a bottle of the sweetleaf just the other day he went to the store by his lonsome and the guy at the hydro store told him it would only work if he got the rest of the lineup lol dude was like its great nutes if ya wanna spend 2gs a month , so he ended up getting sweet . just cause of the price .....lmao .

Theres another popular word "purest" everyone wants the cleanest healthiest stuff these days no doubt i agree yall say you dont care about labels and stickers yet yer all obsessed with the OMRI certified tag whos to say those guys are doing there jobs correctly .

I grow for quality as well and would put my BUD up against yours anyday of the week .

just find it amusing that so many people that have never used somthing are so quick to pretty much hate on it how many other nute
companys that have had the balls to say there nutes are for growing somthing besides space lettuce.

Okay, man. Here we go. Nothing I use has an OMRI label
I think it's safe to say guano, ewc, kelp, alfalfa, and molasses are about as organic as it gets. Bone/Blood meal mixes scare me abit cuz of the whole made cow disease. It's good to know I could kill an animal if I had to and be able to fertilize plants. Have you ever opened a bottle of sweet or sweetleaf and smelled it...how about tasted it. Tastes good on toast with a little butter...because it's mostly molasses. I started using Iguana juice when it first came out man and it works great. I really don't see how adding some dry ferts to your soil mix and brewing up some tea is rocket science...to each his own I guess. The only reason I posted this thread is so people can do their own research, ask their own questions, and choose the fertilizer that best suits them, based upon all available information. Not to mention If I was using a fertilizer that might be made in China I would want to know about it whether I was an organic grower or not.

:bashhead:

Last edited:

chaingmai

China sucks anyways why pay a buncha cash to support them, unless your into human rights violations i guess :joint: guano , castings and molases are almost free. and they work prety good

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
cooguy45 said:
china sucks?... who makes pretty much everything u use?
For many consumers, it's slave labor producing & growing the consumer goods that they buy and use. It probably depends on where one shops.

Not exactly something that American consumers should be necessarily proud of.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i used a few AN products in my growing infancy. then i found i didnt need to spend that much money to get good results. i just dont see pot taking that much to turn out good. find a solid breeder here on ic to vouch for AN.