What's new

AI is amazing

xtsho

What are you using to generate those images?

I run Stable Diffusion locally and have been playing around with different models. I'm currently in the process of training my own model using cannabis pictures.

This was made using the RealisticVisionV11 model.

aibikinisc.jpg

aibikini.jpg

xtsho

Hey @xtsho you by chance take requests? First person I've met with pro setup

I don't know if I have a pro setup. I'm just running the software locally instead of using an online service. My system only has a 16gb Nvidia card so I can only do so much with it as it's GPU intensive.

Most of these images look like they're done on one of many online sites where you enter a text prompt and they generate the images for you. Those sites are using at a minimum an Nvidia A100 with 80gb of RAM. Those are $18,000 cards and they likely have multiple or they just rent processing power from large GPU data centers.

If you do a search for "text to image generator" you'll get a list of sites you can use to create images. Or if you use the Microsoft Edge browser with Co-Pilot it has an image creator built in.

My goal when I started working with AI a few years back was more for machine learning and training LLM's. The image creation is neat but I'm more focused on the backend and training my own models for specific subjects and tasks.

Depending on your system you can also run Automatic1111 which is a web interface for Stable-Diffusion you can use instead of entering prompts at a command line. It runs on Windows and Linux. It's a one click install on Windows. It will run with a 4gb GPU but it will be real slow at processing images.

I just downloaded a different 14gb model from Hugging Face. That's a large repository of open source models and datasets. The thing about running locally is that you have the ability to set parameters that are unavailable using most of the online services. You can really tweak the image effect to your liking.

The model I just downloaded is called Mobius and so far it seems to be pretty good at making a girl in a bikini on the beach. What did you want me to make?
1717438155782.png

1717436978710.png

mudballs

L
I don't know if I have a pro setup. I'm just running the software locally instead of using an online service. My system only has a 16gb Nvidia card so I can only do so much with it as it's GPU intensive.

Most of these images look like they're done on one of many online sites where you enter a text prompt and they generate the images for you. Those sites are using at a minimum an Nvidia A100 with 80gb of RAM. Those are $18,000 cards and they likely have multiple or they just rent processing power from large GPU data centers.

If you do a search for "text to image generator" you'll get a list of sites you can use to create images. Or if you use the Microsoft Edge browser with Co-Pilot it has an image creator built in.

My goal when I started working with AI a few years back was more for machine learning and training LLM's. The image creation is neat but I'm more focused on the backend and training my own models for specific subjects and tasks.

Depending on your system you can also run Automatic1111 which is a web interface for Stable-Diffusion you can use instead of entering prompts at a command line. It runs on Windows and Linux. It's a one click install on Windows. It will run with a 4gb GPU but it will be real slow at processing images.

I just downloaded a different 14gb model from Hugging Face. That's a large repository of open source models and datasets. The thing about running locally is that you have the ability to set parameters that are unavailable using most of the online services. You can really tweak the image effect to your liking.

The model I just downloaded is called Mobius and so far it seems to be pretty good at making a girl in a bikini on the beach. What did you want me to make?
View attachment 19012635
View attachment 19012632

Idk i was thinking a super happy golden retriever, smoking a blunt, like johnny depp in Leaving Las Vegas, and the wasted lawyer in the backseat?

mudballs

What's really impressing the living shit out of me is AI on tattoos...fkn hell it is acing it on tattoos

Latest posts

Latest posts