301525-dfsg275-9ee39488-5b17-4745-8fc6-f051596ffc2a.png
301524-1692533546335.png
301127-FB-IMG-1692185553827.jpg
299919-FB-IMG-1687699412115.jpg
299814-1691257293023.png

xtsho

xtsho

AI= Absolute Idiocy.

Some would say absolute idiocy would be discounting AI and what it can do. I remember back in 2013 when I was mining bitcoin people laughed. They didn't understand what cryptocurrency was so they dismissed it like it was a bad joke. I didn't. I embraced it and it paid off very well while those that laughed were left behind.

AI is more than just generating images. AI generated artwork is just fluff. The potential for AI to solve a wide variety of problems is massive. It's being used to develop drugs that save peoples lives. When you use Google maps to get directions it's AI.

It's easy to dismiss something that is hard to understand but it's harder to take the time to learn and understand. I don't plan on being left behind and am embracing AI and learning as fast as I can.

If we're ever going to have a cure for cancer AI is going to play a large role.

"Most drug companies use classical discovery techniques to search existing antibody libraries to develop drug candidates with incremental improvements. At Absci, our drug discovery platform can design new therapeutics using the same kind of AI that is renowned for creating text and images from natural language prompts. Working from massive biology datasets, we apply generative AI to design optimal drug candidates based on target affinity, safety, manufacturability, and other traits. This enables us to create completely new antibody designs in the computer - a true breakthrough that ushers in a new era of in silico drug design."

Weedhopper

Some would say absolute idiocy would be discounting AI and what it can do. I remember back in 2013 when I was mining bitcoin people laughed. They didn't understand what cryptocurrency was so they dismissed it like it was a bad joke. I didn't. I embraced it and it paid off very well while those that laughed were left behind.

AI is more than just generating images. AI generated artwork is just fluff. The potential for AI to solve a wide variety of problems is massive. It's being used to develop drugs that save peoples lives. When you use Google maps to get directions it's AI.

It's easy to dismiss something that is hard to understand but it's harder to take the time to learn and understand. I don't plan on being left behind and am embracing AI and learning as fast as I can.

If we're ever going to have a cure for cancer AI is going to play a large role.

"Most drug companies use classical discovery techniques to search existing antibody libraries to develop drug candidates with incremental improvements. At Absci, our drug discovery platform can design new therapeutics using the same kind of AI that is renowned for creating text and images from natural language prompts. Working from massive biology datasets, we apply generative AI to design optimal drug candidates based on target affinity, safety, manufacturability, and other traits. This enables us to create completely new antibody designs in the computer - a true breakthrough that ushers in a new era of in silico drug design."

Agreed 👍

xtsho

The thing with a local implementation of Stable Diffussion is the ability to choose and load whatever model you want and you're prompts are not censored.

I covered her up before posting.

nakedwoman.jpg