What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seed plant didn't have any lateral branching so it was missed. Every plant since has had it. The lateral branching has enough to be noticeable. I couldn't fix it and it's not causing any issues. I'll leave it be.

Did you see this.. So sad.
yes,there's been a least two deaths during races this season,and a lot of serious injuries...bike racing is a dangerous sport

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SEED PLANT
DSCN2359.JPG
DSCN2332.JPG

SAME CLONE DIFFERENT RUN
DSCN5367.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,all three days of it...this weeks boring task will be finishing getting the correct price on everything on the shelves,nearly all i've checked,and corrected were wrong...once again,turns out doing dabs at work even in a grow shop is not a good way to get things done...

thinking i'll be flipping the build a soil plants soon,just need to clean out the led room,and do one more lamp swap in the main flower room and get the mars lights into the led room...then i'll have the 3x3 and 2x4 tent to pheno hunt...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I got one of these new smart scales. After it stopped whining and saying aw aw aw it said my biological age is 37.

I think it is messed up thought. I am in the top range for muscle protein and all that stuff but lacking in bone density. Basically everything but fat and bone density were at the very high end of the range. But my bone density was at the very bottom end. Which is crazy since I bang myself up pretty hard all the time and never break any bones. There is no way I am on the low side of bone density.

So I think that is jacking up my fat amount also. The scale is just attributing the extra bone weight at fat. It says I need to loose 42 pounds. A little secret I am not as fat as I let on. I might be able to loose 10-12 pounds. I mean the veins already show on my arms. And I can see the muscle in my legs. Little ridges on my thighs. And a robins breast shows on my calves. So 42 is way over what I have.

But I was surprised that it said my body age was only 37. I will be 56 in about 2 months.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got one of these new smart scales. After it stopped whining and saying aw aw aw it said my biological age is 37.

I think it is messed up thought. I am in the top range for muscle protein and all that stuff but lacking in bone density. Basically everything but fat and bone density were at the very high end of the range. But my bone density was at the very bottom end. Which is crazy since I bang myself up pretty hard all the time and never break any bones. There is no way I am on the low side of bone density.

So I think that is jacking up my fat amount also. The scale is just attributing the extra bone weight at fat. It says I need to loose 42 pounds. A little secret I am not as fat as I let on. I might be able to loose 10-12 pounds. I mean the veins already show on my arms. And I can see the muscle in my legs. Little ridges on my thighs. And a robins breast shows on my calves. So 42 is way over what I have.

But I was surprised that it said my body age was only 37. I will be 56 in about 2 months.
it was saying lose 42lbs of cholesterol and bacon fat!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it was saying lose 42lbs of cholesterol and bacon fat!
My cholesterol runs on the to low range. Last time I checked it was 37 combined good and bad. 50 is considered to low. They told me I should talk to a doctor about it being that low. That was at a wellness assessment.

My sugar was to high when I did that and since then I have dropped it into the good range.