What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

_Felix_

hello campers,

have to say thank you, good vibes and best wishes,
bought this cheap pH meter, but it works well, also this is first day after maybe 8 years I am running ro water right now just set it to work so.... had some issues with sanlight evo 5 and overall

lot of work today.... also this is first day I am going to put my amazon system to work. I bought it year and half ago so.

plant looks good so far day 7 of flower

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpeg
    IMG_1204.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,can you believe i have to work 3 whole days in a row? practically slavery! gotta water before i go,at least it's nice and cool this morning,still might get up to 90 by the end of the week,summer is giving a good fight...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: well hell...damn water pump in the flower room failed...i soaked the pads with the hose,should be good for tonight,it's gonna drop into the upper 50's...but i need the cooler for at least two more weeks i think...maybe 3...

got through another couple hundred pots today at work,and of course it got windy and many of them got little dirt spots since they were still wet...extra shift next week,think i'll order an expensive bike part with the extra $$$$
An aquarium pump would work in a pinch