What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...best get moving here,need to water the veg plants before i head to work,and ship a bike part off at the post office...luckily it's right on my way...
back to washing pots at work today,mostly it's just hosing the dust off,a little scrubbing,and stacks of like 20 at a time...still,there's a lot of them...but it will be a good long term thing since i'm also organizing them better,it's kinda a clusterfuck now...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gonna be tea-palooza here today,need to make a small batch of veg,and bloom booster,and a larger batch of bloom to prep for tomorrow...9 regular up-pots to deal with,and 5 more plants going into build a soil...gonna be a foamy mess!

cleaned up around 800 more pots yesterday...and did my first lift out of a semi with the forklift...easy peasy in spite of it being a awkwardly long load,the day before a full pallet of soil onto a trailer...went well except for getting the forklift stuck in a soft spot in the parking lot,had to dig out a bit and jam a cinder block under the tire...

IMG_20240917_131819149.jpg
IMG_20240916_131903341_HDR.jpg

everything moving along in the flower room...

IMG_20240917_192542575_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240917_192806398_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240917_192816501.jpg
IMG_20240917_193245829_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240917_193259932_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would slide a large trash bag over the clean pots so the dust doesnt get all over them again. Seems like that would be cheaper than paying you to wash them.
yeah,i tried explaining that it would likely be a circular task,like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill only to have it roll back down...plus a lot of the pots have calcium buildup from the leaking swamp cooler...and it makes a huge mess...and really i'm thinking i won't do all the pots,just enough of each size to have clean-ish pots ready for sale and organized and easy to get to as it's been a giant clusterfuck....i've had 8 foot tall stacks of pots collapse on me trying to get to them...and there's still like 10 pallets of pots in the yard...

but whatever,i've gotten two raises in the last few weeks,and it certainly eats up time,i'd just as soon be occupied while i'm there

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🫖🫖🫖 alrighty,got three batches of tea brewing,veg,bloom,and bloom booster...finished some trimming,got another batch pre-trimmed...
medium garden day tomorrow,14 up-pots,5 with build a soil,feeding the rest of veg,feed in flower with terp teas,and some ipm...

Latest posts

Latest posts