What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got to draw a line somewhere (like Saddam Hussein) draw the line of death…

"owner wants the stacks of literally a couple thousand pots cleaned up at work! so gonna talk over..."

Laughing so hard I nearly puked...bwwwahahahhahahaaha
i figured out how to do it quickly and in quantity...not so bad

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the course we get paper nests hanging in the trees. No good for golfers. At night I wheel up, knock it down into a box and throw a towel over it. Then Golf cart it over to the woods and huck the box out at speed. They relocate and I retrieve the towel and box later.

Well a weeks ago, allegedly smoking a ball of hash and on my however many beers, I wheel up, knock nest into box and drive off. Well forgot the towel. I'm tooling along when I realized...they were mad. Took some hits and box was ejected immediately. Good times 😂
drinking and driving ranges don't mix!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to up my pot cleaning game after all the pics you post of the clean pots stacked beautifully.

Actually it's encouraged on a golf course. Only place it's cool to do. I also have a special license 😂
the pots at work don't need to be me clean,just not crusted in dust...i can do a stack in like 2 minutes...still going to be a chore,but there's usually a lot of slack time to fill

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:all done with veg for today,gonna need to haul medium home on saturday once i get the ogre rolling again...otherwise everything rolling along,cooler temps are helping although it's still sorta hot this week...hard to call it truly hot after 105's...
back to trim jail tomorrow,out of trimmed weed for now,got a bin of super boof to deal with next...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...might need to make a run to the grow shop,think i need rapid rooters...any excuse to avoid trimming! had to go out and get canned milk for my morning coffee,got used to it living in alaska where milk cost an arm and a leg,evaporated milk is like poor man's half and half...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
guess my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I’m on my third day of banana cream pie, still only halfway through it.
I use to stack boxes at Sara Lee. They would test all the pies once a hour for quality and safety. They used a tiny little spoon and what was left the employees could eat. I would eat about a 10 inch pie every day. Mixed flavors. Like a quarter of this one and a quarter of that one.

The funny thing is I lost 18 pounds in two weeks and my soon to be wife was telling me to eat more. So a ten inch pie plus four meals is my best diet plan so far. During one company picnic I had 14 chicken breast sandwiches veggies soda pie chips and other stuff over my shift.

On a hot day I got out and ate a half gallon of ice cream when I got home. My wife was bitching because she didnt get any. Pffft women.

At one point I was eating 7500-8000 calories a day and had a 28 inch waist. My wife added up what I was eating over several days. She was shocked. My response was I'm hungry.

Now I barely eat and sugar at all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to stack boxes at Sara Lee. They would test all the pies once a hour for quality and safety. They used a tiny little spoon and what was left the employees could eat. I would eat about a 10 inch pie every day. Mixed flavors. Like a quarter of this one and a quarter of that one.

The funny thing is I lost 18 pounds in two weeks and my soon to be wife was telling me to eat more. So a ten inch pie plus four meals is my best diet plan so far. During one company picnic I had 14 chicken breast sandwiches veggies soda pie chips and other stuff over my shift.

On a hot day I got out and ate a half gallon of ice cream when I got home. My wife was bitching because she didnt get any. Pffft women.

At one point I was eating 7500-8000 calories a day and had a 28 inch waist. My wife added up what I was eating over several days. She was shocked. My response was I'm hungry.

Now I barely eat and sugar at all.
obviously you have a tapeworm that also makes you shorter!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
3C0EBEED-D378-4D17-A79D-9CE5282E544D.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,i guess there's no such thing as days of from wheed...work in a weed growing shop,talk about wheeds all day,come home and tend to the garden,then on days off,really deal with the garden and possibly go to the shop for more wheed supplies...

today i went and got rr's,cloned a plant to death,got a new timed power strip installed on the build a soil grow,cleaned out that tent plus the 2x4 in the early veg room,did a foliar feed of verde,epsom,and microbe plus to everything in veg,and duct taped some branches i had done an overly vigorous super cropping on...

IMG_20240912_160423331_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_160428748_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_161806193_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_161809958_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240912_161813118_HDR.jpg

so i'm thinking i'll grab some more build a soil and some 5 and 7 gallon smart pots and fire up a 4x4 tent with the 3 plants in the 2x4 plus two of hammers nem x mac once it cools off a bit more...or maybe the led room since that's pretty much set to go after i pull the HLG blackbirds out and swap the mars hydro lights back in and use half the space for those plants and half for a pheno hunt with a couple of relentless strains...