What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Stage eight resultspublished at 16:39 6 July
16:39 6 July​

1. Biniam Girmay (Eri/Intermarche-Wanty) 4hrs 04mins 50secs

2. Jasper Philipsen (Bel/Alpecin-Deceuninck) Same time

3. Arnaud de Lie (Bel/Lotto-dstny) "

4. Pascal Ackermann (Ger/Israel Premier Tech) "

5. Marijn Van Den Berg (Ned/EF Education-EasyPost) "

6. Ryan Gibbons (SA/Lidl-Trek) "

7. Anthony Turgis (Fra/TotalEnergies) "

8. Fred Wright (GB/Bahrain-Victorious)

9. Alex Aranburu (Spa/Movistar) "

10. Remco Evenepoel (Bel/Soudal-Quick Step "

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Stage eight resultspublished at 16:39 6 July​

16:39 6 July​

1. Biniam Girmay (Eri/Intermarche-Wanty) 4hrs 04mins 50secs

2. Jasper Philipsen (Bel/Alpecin-Deceuninck) Same time

3. Arnaud de Lie (Bel/Lotto-dstny) "

4. Pascal Ackermann (Ger/Israel Premier Tech) "

5. Marijn Van Den Berg (Ned/EF Education-EasyPost) "

6. Ryan Gibbons (SA/Lidl-Trek) "

7. Anthony Turgis (Fra/TotalEnergies) "

8. Fred Wright (GB/Bahrain-Victorious)

9. Alex Aranburu (Spa/Movistar) "

10. Remco Evenepoel (Bel/Soudal-Quick Step "
Bini's second stage win this year,first african to win at the tour...discounting chris froome who is south african but white

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you imagine the cardiovascular systems on these guys?
makes football players with a commercial break every three minutes look like a pack of overpaid pussies
Well it’s downhill all the way so not much different than sitting on a lazy boy.
yesterday was considered a flat stage and there was still 2500m of climbing
lol… the thing I finally realized about this huge tours like the Tour de France is that it’s not who’s in the lead …it’s who wins in the end… kind of like a metaphor of life
or who has the strongest team around them...Tadej is certainly one of the very best,but he's surrounded by a team dedicated to him winning,and so far they look to be the strongest team...drafting behind another rider can save 30% energy...

today's stage should be a good one...a bunch of sectors of gravel roads,a bad day or mechanicals or wrecks could cost someone the overall win...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gonna be another scorcher here,and another no doubt boring sunday...i mean payed book club day!
hopefully fewer random firearms today...
I replaced the steps to my front porch, the handrail across the front of the porch, the front door, and the wood floor under the front door. Got the door bell rewired and am about to install a new screen door.

I will still need to retrim the inside of the front door later today maybe. But after the screen door is on I can pull down the retractable screen to the door. Maybe tonight since it is 80 right now. My house holds its temp very well. Nice and cool in the house yet.

Weird every one said it would be years before I made a return on all the extra insulation I put in my house when I built it. But the same foam I put under my basement floor is 4 times the cost toady as when I put it in. I have long since paid of the extra insulation. Plus my heating bill is only $125-135 in the worst of winter. And that includes my hot water cost.

Akss

It's a touch moist out today up here in the northeast jungle.....
Screenshot_20240707-131809~2.png

Latest posts

Latest posts