What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I got my ice cream lined up for tonight, thankfully first chocolate shake, and then a vanilla shake
i made a batch of ice cream this afternoon. didn't want to deal with it tomorrow AND grill burgers and dogs... used my dads recipe, where i soaked a handful of grapenuts cereal in milk to soften it before adding to mix and cranking. dad also used to cut up Georgia white peaches into it back when they could be found. aint seen them for sale in years... :cry:

Loriented

Peace
1000012665.jpg

Drumskinz

i made a batch of ice cream this afternoon. didn't want to deal with it tomorrow AND grill burgers and dogs... used my dads recipe, where i soaked a handful of grapenuts cereal in milk to soften it before adding to mix and cranking. dad also used to cut up Georgia white peaches into it back when they could be found. aint seen them for sale in years... :cry:
My late parent’s had white peach trees growing on their property in Freedom NH…white peaches are the sweetest and juiciest peaches you’ll ever come across no matter where they are grown…mostly in supermarkets these days those white peaches are usually California grown…white nectarines are also excellent tasting fruit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...an exciting day of trimming ahead...there should be fireworks i'm so excited!
think i might go to part of the group ride tonight,just have to see how much trimming i get done

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In my area, nothing is local you would not. I repeat, would not be able to survive without motorized transportation.
idiots in local govt keep making right lane of roads through/around town into "bike lanes", complete with art depicting bicycles etc. but with traffic like it is, you'd need to be seriously suicidal/terminally ill to ride a bike on ANY of them. these dimbulbs don't stop at stop signs, treat red lights and speed limits as "advisory", and generally don't GAFF about ANYTHING related to safety. i set my wifes and my bicycles out by the street three days ago, gone in under 15 minutes. i was in the house drawing up a "free to good home" sign for them when they vanished... :rolleyes:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...well,the idiots with fireworks actually gave in around midnight,and i didn't really hear anyone randomly firing guns into the air...so a far less annoying 4th than usual...
lots of garden chores today,plants to get prepped for flower, a 4x4 tray to clean,pots to empty,and as always grow room cleaning to deal with...and trimming,can't have a day off without trimming to deal with

IMG_20240704_182621265.jpg