What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...a little sore today,got another truckload of stuff yesterday plus hand moved two pallets of medium....48 bags in each pallet,each bag around 50lbs,plus boxes of dry amendments..but it's my friday already....three days off now,a bunch to deal with in the garden tomorrow...
Reach down. You feel that smooth spot. It means you are a woman. Suck it up sissy boi.;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty sure someone is buying an entire pallet of happy frog today...but that's easy since it will be a job for the forklift and not my forked up back...
yup,gotta say i'm looking forward to not having any garden chores to deal with tonight...i get to come home and get high right away...and do zilcho!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head to the frog mine...convenient being at the grow shop so often as i can grab stuff as i remember...and 30% off doesn't hurt either!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My flower room is automated but veg is not. Veg could be done but would take lots of blumats

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I hand watered my vert rooms by hand for 7-8 years. When they were all going it was 35-50 gallons a day for veg and flower. All done with 5 gallon buckets. Hand mixed every day.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:toohot::dance013: that was a day...another bonus today though...and i did have to help load a pallet of coco loco by hand since i'm still not good enough with the forklift to load into a truck...around the lot,sure...
at least there were youngsters to help...but they wanted to nove 2 bags at a time....rotten children 30+ years younger!
I use to run a stand up fork lift. That thing could turn on a dime. But at high speed it would lift the wheels on the left side. The battery was on the right side so it didn't lift on that side.

I shut down the back half of the plant one day when the forklift drivers wouldn't pick up the left over supplies from first shift. I had 40 minutes to get their crap out and move a bunch of machines around. If that was not done in time 20-22 people would be standing around.

The warehouse said I had to give them 2 hours notice and wouldn't pick up the left over supplies. I could not set up the line with that stuff there. So I took it and blocked the main path to the back of the plant shutting down half the plant. They picked it up and the warehouse supervisor called the plant manager. Dumb mistake on his part. After that I had priority given by the plant manager.

This plant had 11 production lines plus 3 additional mixing areas. That supervisor was pissed at me for a long time after getting his ass chewed.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Showed up to work today aftefr a bike ride. Turkey in the oven at 350. 25 lbs of corned beef boiling for 3 more hours. Pretty sure my coworker left it so I could cook myself on my shift instead of morning like he is supposed to. Then the vent over the stove quit working. At least it was only 80 degrees outside and we were slow so I could escape the sauna.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Showed up to work today aftefr a bike ride. Turkey in the oven at 350. 25 lbs of corned beef boiling for 3 more hours. Pretty sure my coworker left it so I could cook myself on my shift instead of morning like he is supposed to. Then the vent over the stove quit working. At least it was only 80 degrees outside and we were slow so I could escape the sauna.
Worse part of cooking is that hot assed kitchen on a hot day.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
in two days i think i moved 2 tons of stuff by hand..
You know I give you shit about lifting those bags which are harder than bundles of shingles to me. I am short so when I pick up a bundle I stand down slope from the stack. Most times that puts the bundle just above my knees at the lowest.

So not as bad as a tall person bending all the way down to their calves or ankles to pick up a bag. That would kind of suck. Add to that you are ugly and your life just kind sucks really bad at that point.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I give you shit about lifting those bags which are harder than bundles of shingles to me. I am short so when I pick up a bundle I stand down slope from the stack. Most times that puts the bundle just above my knees at the lowest.

So not as bad as a tall person bending all the way down to their calves or ankles to pick up a bag. That would kind of suck. Add to that you are ugly and your life just kind sucks really bad at that point.
and my mom dresses me funny!

it was on a pallet so the top half wasn't so bad...but i was lifting two bags at a time over my head to two guys in the back of a u-haul...i was pretty worked by the end of the pallet

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
and my mom dresses me funny!

it was on a pallet so the top half wasn't so bad...but i was lifting two bags at a time over my head to two guys in the back of a u-haul...i was pretty worked by the end of the pallet
I will talk to her for you the next time I kick her out of bed to go back home.

Latest posts

Latest posts