What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't miss working at the grow store. The being able to smoke all day was nice, and the e nail and constant dabs were nice. Some of of the customers were cool. But mostly that place sucked. I actually prefer cooking. Which also mostly sucks. But differently.
it hasn't been long that i've been working there,but it's alright...i'm sure after a while it will start getting more annoying answering the same questions over and over...but so far it seems like 70% of the customers know what they want and just come in and buy it no fuss...last week was definitely work as we got like 6 deliveries so there were literal tons of stuff to move...but on the plus side,it made the days go by quickly...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty,tray of cuttings stuck,washed the clone domes and a tray,got my bueno chile cups washed for new cuttings...so time to make a hot trip to run errands since the smartest strategy for desert heat is to wait until it's hotter than burning donkey ass to leave the house:tumbleweed:
when i get back,lunch then prepping the next batch of plants for flower and washing the 4x4 tray...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
it hasn't been long that i've been working there,but it's alright...i'm sure after a while it will start getting more annoying answering the same questions over and over...but so far it seems like 70% of the customers know what they want and just come in and buy it no fuss...last week was definitely work as we got like 6 deliveries so there were literal tons of stuff to move...but on the plus side,it made the days go by quickly...
My favorite idiot customers where the ones that had never grown a thing. Decide to fill a barn with lights. Start some bag seeds or mildew clones from their friend. Grow for a couple months and get every pest you can imagine. Start complaining about their multi thousand dollar power bill. And ask when will they get buds. Only to find out you need to give them 12 hours of dark.

Lol. So much lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite idiot customers where the ones that had never grown a thing. Decide to fill a barn with lights. Start some bag seeds or mildew clones from their friend. Grow for a couple months and get every pest you can imagine. Start complaining about their multi thousand dollar power bill. And ask when will they get buds. Only to find out you need to give them 12 hours of dark.

Lol. So much lol.
we had a woman in the other day who wanted to grow hemp so she could make biodegradable plastics...with no clue whatsoever as to what that would entail...and she wouldn't shut up about it or give up on a badly thought out and clearly idiotic plan...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right after legalization the dumbasses way out numbered the growers.

I had no idea how determined some people were to spray random things or pesticides on plant even if they didn't have a problem.
friday some dude bought 8 dr doom foggers...maybe it would have been a better idea to start ipm protocols earlier...but what do i know?:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it used to be an 8 hour round trip here,almost 500 miles to go there and back...same tomato deal...now we have people dropping excess clones off at the shop...and bringing weed samples to give to us...

alrighty,errands run,had lunch,time to wash a tray and do some pruning and take some cuts and get the plants staked up and sprayed so they can go into flower tomorrow night...then it's time to get high and go to bed early...i'm gonna need to set the alarm earlier this week as i think i'll be opening the store and closing up at night...
but i also think i'll be getting a 2 dollar an hour raise soon to 20 bucks an hour

Akss

Organic...unlike my weed...
IMG_20240602_183507035.jpg
IMG_20240526_075443369.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: :mopper:alrighty,everything on my chore list done plus some extras....still need to get into the flower room and sweep and mop...
better prepared for the work week too...mostly in having something for lunch and dinner so no trips to the store after work...turns out that moving a literal ton of stuff during the week really takes it out of you....top it off with a hot slightly uphill ride home...
9 more plants to harvest after work tomorrow...i have a feeling i'm gonna not be trimming 100% of it...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today...hey mr. tally man,tally me happy frog!
gotta get right to it this morning,plants to water before work and all...and right back at it once i get home...9 plants to harvest...9 to go into flower...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:another day done at the shop...came home and wrassled 9 plants out of the trellis net...my trim strategy for those plants will be just like yer mom likes it...just the tips🍆
one more room to deal with and 9 more plants to move into flower...working again tomorrow then three days off,already got medium delivered so set for wednesday...schedule for the summer should be saturday thru tuesday...