What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeah - Yeah - Yeah! - I schlep my arse all the way over here to the fishysticks thread - and no bloody goats to be found - how do you expect to get your rep up with zero goatage lately unc? - you are slacking man -
I had to drive over to my brothers to see some goats. I was so desperate I even looked at his chickens.

And I shudder to mention his rabbits. I mean rabbits are no way as cute as a goat. They are basically rats you know.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah - Yeah - Yeah! - I schlep my arse all the way over here to the fishysticks thread - and no bloody goats to be found - how do you expect to get your rep up with zero goatage lately unc? - you are slacking man -
IMG_20240313_155801_317.jpg
IMG_20240313_143655398_HDR.jpg

you'll get the goats when i get my money! and not a second before! homie don't front no goats!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to pick up my wheels in a bit,then a grocery run,then maybe some exciting pot washing if i have time after getting the bike back together...should be fairly straightforward,the cassette is kinda bitchy to get installed right,but i've done it before so should be easier than the first time...if you're confused about the first time being harder,ask yer mom!:D
just a bit of apple fritter left to trim,then onto the gmo...at least getting it pre-trimmed so it can go into the mesh drying rack so the drying tent is ready for the led room harvest...looks like i have enough plants to go ahead and run that room one more time,just need to get the swamp cooler running so it stays cool enough while i shiver in the house...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot to bring my phone in last night to grab shots of the seed run plants...tomorrow,i swear!

veg tent,a wee bit crowded...and the chimera3 dwarfing everything else

IMG_20240315_154008595_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240315_154013670_HDR.jpg

early veg,also packed tight...enough plants to keep the main room full of what will no doubt be overly tall plants...a round of mostly super boof,then honey banana,then headband and 92og,then black cherry ice cream,then strawberry jello runtz,then....

IMG_20240315_155443076_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240315_155448657_HDR.jpg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
forgot to bring my phone in last night to grab shots of the seed run plants...tomorrow,i swear!

veg tent,a wee bit crowded...and the chimera3 dwarfing everything else

View attachment 18974161 View attachment 18974162

early veg,also packed tight...enough plants to keep the main room full of what will no doubt be overly tall plants...a round of mostly super boof,then honey banana,then headband and 92og,then black cherry ice cream,then strawberry jello runtz,then....

View attachment 18974166 View attachment 18974168

what size are those pots. Those don't look like the #5's. I'm guessing the 5's are what they'll be transplanted into...

Latest posts

Latest posts