What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:alrighty....got the led room chopped and hung,had to stop to triple wash my hands...got a wee bit sticky...onto cleaning,then taking cuts and resetting the room...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:coffee:

Today sucks! Had a seizure earlier today. I had just made it a year and 2 weeks with out a seizure.

Lets just say I'm sore all over.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220110_172844526.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well that's done. Out of bud to trim. About 3.75 ounces trimmed since my last post.

Time to clean up. By that I mean put the mitten away.
PXL_20220111_035259127.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Decided to tell my partners I'm moving my grow back home and will be reclaiming my equipment soon. It will cost me 3.5 feet of grow room height and save me a 25 minute drive. Since I moved it out of my house my old spot now has a hot tub so there is some rearranging to do. Not looking forward to all the cleaning and build it will take to get back up and running. But I am sick of this arrangement. I don't feel it has made me anything extra other than possibly a less stinky house. I am going to have to be extra careful about odor control as the wife has started working a new job where and smell as completely unacceptable. Going to be a pain in the ass to get set back up. But it has been a pain in the ass anyways. At least I'll able to wake up and check on things without getting all the way dressed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...slept in a wee bit today....good thing i don't really have anything to do today...i do need to get a pair of wheels to the bike shop for new spokes and nipples,just have to see if i get motivated enough to deal with it

Latest posts

Latest posts