What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

5x5 Love Machine

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG

Night Terror OG

This is going to be a huge plant. 8.5-10 week flowering time.

Its day 26. Yeeehawww!!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blackwater OG Fem

Blackwater OG Fem

These are nice genetics.

I accidentally hit the top of the smaller one and it smelled sooooo gooood purplleee something - I just wanted to start using it as a punching bag just to get high off the smell - another day.

The bigger one is going to be a BEAST! I like these plants - 8-9 week flower time.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack33, Vintage 2006, Yumbolt x vintage 2006 Plus a random

Jack33, Vintage 2006, Yumbolt x vintage 2006 Plus a random

These are all back into the veg tent till I can clone them - Mite wanna keep one or two and I need practice.

The random is in flower and currently in week 3 compared to everyone else on week 4.

Its a beaut - but fuck its a runt. W/e - different some for the private reserve.

The Night terror OG girl #2 is reverting back to veg with the Ch9 girls and the 3rd blackwater og plant who will also be cloned.

Attachments

• 2013_0703_0032_51.jpg
    2013_0703_0032_51.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013_0702_1559_53.jpg
    2013_0702_1559_53.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013_0702_1559_44.jpg
    2013_0702_1559_44.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013_0630_0950_56.jpg
    2013_0630_0950_56.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013_0702_1600_11.jpg
    2013_0702_1600_11.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2013_0705_0949_14.jpg
    2013_0705_0949_14.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013_0705_0949_07.jpg
    2013_0705_0949_07.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013_0703_0028_08.jpg
    2013_0703_0028_08.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14
  • 2013_0630_0948_25.jpg
    2013_0630_0948_25.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013_0625_2326_03.jpg
    2013_0625_2326_03.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 12

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

Going to get a Clone King soon - 36 site cloner for 80$
Buying new legs to re-establish height for the table on the left so that I can build a drying chamber to put under it.
Getting a quote for a new exhaust system setup - blow air out into the attic and get rid of all the dam heat those two lights make.

Reversed the Flange/cover on the carbon filter.

Umm been on top of my game and everything is going fine.

New equipment and upgrades should be established with a month or two - definitely after this first harvest tho - I might have a few plants under one light that need to run longer - but I'm going to kind of stop the flower room for a day or two and finialize the flower room.

Redo the floor with pond liner - have the exhaust routed out hte attic and put in a new door with real weather stripping - get new duct - another fan - smart pots and restock on more coco and additives.

Right now my focus is a dry chamber(could use all the help I could get) - establishing feeding routines and nutrient regimes for each strain - and finalizing the veg tent for cloning - seed popping - growing and up potting areas all with drainage - proper lighting - safe electrical and adequate ventilation.

Attachments

• 2013_0703_0032_17.jpg
    2013_0703_0032_17.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013_0703_0031_32.jpg
    2013_0703_0031_32.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013_0703_0031_45.jpg
    2013_0703_0031_45.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2013_0705_0948_18.jpg
    2013_0705_0948_18.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013_0705_0951_25.jpg
    2013_0705_0951_25.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG

Night Terror OG

She sure is getting fat - and at 8.5 - 10 weeks, I'm running her the full 10 weeks so she can eat for 8 and then die for 2.

The first picture I'm holding a white 5 gallon bucket lid behind her!

#2 is successfully revegging and really needs an up pot.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blackwater OG Feminized

Blackwater OG Feminized

I can see the color creeping in and the larger of the two is going to be a HUGE yielder. After all these ups and downs about the blackwater - I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it from now on.

None of the clones survived. #3 girl is 100% in veg mode again.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green Crack x OG Kush - Cush OG

Green Crack x OG Kush - Cush OG

Like the OG Kush these plants will go 8 weeks total. Eating for 6 and dying for 2.

Tonight they got over drive and in two weeks time they will get Final Phase and then tap water till the chamber of doom is ready.

Extremely dense nugs with that traditional candy smell and more crystals than I remember!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

The Random Bagseed plant is nice - different from everything else I have - maybe its not an OG! hahaha

The Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze arrived today!

In water and Soon a tester thread will be up and available for ya'll to feast on.

Apart from that I have to start being more attentive and adapt to the different strains w/ different needs as well as keep a perpetual going while living in the "real" world and now I got this test going and wooh its a busy busy summer for me - but it will be fruitful.

HELP ME WITH A DRY CHAMBER BOX!!!! please

The Jack Diesel survived my abuse and will probably be a runt because of it - but I'm sure it'll bounce back soon!

The SLHxMM are doing well along with the 5 Cali Connect Random Freebies.

Hyan Pom Purple looks strong and PRAYING its a girl!!!

Got 7 more ladies joining the ranks with todays testers arriving.

Thats all for today folks - enjoy!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a huge fan of pictures

I am a huge fan of pictures

I want a high quality camera to start taking super nice macros/individual shots with a black background and all

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG Kush

OG Kush

You can tell I forgot about the OG Kush! In the last update too! Oh well - its nothing special but it makes me gitty remembering the lemon funk and the deep stone.

Actually happy with this plant and I think I understand its wants/needs.

Oh and its going back into the private reserve since I won't have much.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Damn bro - full speed ahead! Must be getting stinky up in there. How long before you get to chop something down?

:D Happy your seedlings are still kicking.

EDIT: Did all the beans you soaked pop for ya?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad News

Bad News

The Trifoliate OG Kush FUCKER hermied a bit and I think I got some seeds around the garden - but I don't think anything like before because I caught that bitch blasting 3 nanners out of the middle of a cola up top in broad light but they didn't open up - just developing! then there was this seed - 100% sure it was a seed that I popped out wondering waht it was. I found one bud site that looked like the culprit - think the damage is done...

Chopped IT down. got pics

i think, I dread, i'm bummed if I have seeds again.

If I got seeds again I'm not throwing in anything till I clean out the room so that I know no pollen lingers meaning I might have a place to dry - but that would start after the night terror/black water og start to show me when they are ready to come down.

Been debating flush vs no flush - such a hard fucking decision.

I got mad pictures but need sleep.

2 of the strawcoughxsssdh are above ground and in the veg tent.

Veg tent getting some upgrades and re arrangements tomorrow.

bunch of "i should ofs" going arround but lesson learned - gotta be more vigilant when fucking around with unknown genetics.

Oh and CHECK THESE OUT! Hydroponics Organic Herb Drying Stackable Racks

9 out of 10. Gifted 4 :)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

Stopped phing and starting going full strength nutes. Learned that with Coco Drain to Waste you are supposed to feed additives every feed... Everyone is loving it.

Might finish a few plants with MOAB.

I dissected all visible seeds off the plants.

6 out of 7 Strawberry Cough x SSSDH soaking up light.
the SLHxMM seedlings are about to get to their official home.

Didn't get what I wanted done today - so heres whats on tomorrows table:

CLONE WARS!!!
Rootech New vs Rootech old vs Clonex
Root Riots
CH9/blackwater cuts for now.
Night terror girl not ready.

Theres an awesome thread about saving a plant AFTER it has flowered. I'll post a link in my next update tomorrow.

Noreason has some really nice Chocolope F1 seeds and F3 seeds he is going to release on the bay - keep a keen eye - they are going to disappear.

Won my first bid on the bay today haha Green crack crossed with strawberry diesel - YUM!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Learning everyday

Learning everyday

Told ya'll this would be fun :)

So the seeded buds - are from earlier growth. I would say a week and a half to two weeks ago.

The damage has been done - everyone might have been hit - but I don't see a single seed site on the Night Terror or most Cush OG's but the big blackwater girl has a few seeded spots - even up top on the main cola... but the little one don't have a single one lol

All the strawberry cough x sssdh seeds popped - going to start the test thread tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last day of week 5.

Day 34

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Its possible that the girls were spared the shemale jizz bomb. My last hermie knocked up its sisters, but Ive only found 1 seed in the MMs that were in the pantry with them.

I think you found the nannaers early enough to spare most of the bud.

Good luck with the testers bro. Ill be looking for the link.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its possible that the girls were spared the shemale jizz bomb. My last hermie knocked up its sisters, but Ive only found 1 seed in the MMs that were in the pantry with them.

I think you found the nannaers early enough to spare most of the bud.

Good luck with the testers bro. Ill be looking for the link.

Unfortunately I haven't found the nanners soon enough mate. Either they dropped all the pollen or some got out. There are for sure beans forming. I just pried another out of the one cush plant that has the easiest access to the beans.

Bummed - but I'm learning buddy and honestly - real life is winning this summer :D Going to a water park for the whole day w/ mad peeps today and this girl keeps stealing the spotlight from the plants, puerto rican girls are FREAKS ;)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

The seeds won't develop completely.

Blackwater OG / Night Terror OG are 8-9 week running strains so I need to tailor to their needs vs the rest of the crowd being on the same clock.

Super tired and only been on top of my feeding game.

Clones are actually surviving and looking good! Lets see how the clonex holds up vs the Rootech and lets see if the old rootech isn't good anymore - it was much lighter in color.

All the seedlings are ready to blast off.

For now I am feeding the cush og / one og kush plants with dwindling PPMs. Yesterday 1300 - today 1100 - and will probably keep the 200 less ppms per day till Sunday - flush day - then they have one week left of just water.

I won't be flushing just one plant.

I will be harvesting - drying and jarring each plant separately.

I just woke up from a HUGE nap - long over due - and now I need to feed the girls - Then its back to bed till their next meal in 6 hours.

Pictures are a real pain in the ass guys. I like attaching them - but might as well attach them once into an album so I can use them multiple times opposed to reattaching some where else.

Traffic sucks on this thread vs the old one :(

Tester thread up - Link in sig

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 39 Week 6

Day 39 Week 6

FIGURED OUT THE FLUSH GAME!!!!!

Cush / OG Kush on last week of food - week 7/ 8 = flush - heres the plan.

Today they got 724 ppm pretty much Overdrive with yesterdays leftovers and some water. Tomorrow they will get 500ppms and the next day 300 ppms. From there they will stay at 300 ppms until day 45 or day 49. Final Phase flush - clean the shit outa the medium. I do a double flush technique. I'll only flush with half the flush solution wait a bit then flush with the rest. There will be 10 or 7 days of un ph'd tap water watering till chop Aug 4th.
***some plants like Cush #1 will be down much sooner - I want to flush that bitch this weekend and chop her next weekend - a whole week sooner - might do that with one other - forget - I think #5 - as soon as the harvest/drying gear is here the verdict will be made***

Night Terror/Blackwater just started Overdrive this week - week 7 will be their last week of food with the same technique of scaling down ppms - and flushing for probably just 7 days.

Clones are very healthy with the exception of one which seems to have stem rot and is weak at hte base / slouching.

All the SLHxMM seedlings are doing great - can't wait to give them room to shine.

Testers are doing good growing fast!

:tiphat: